advice regarding affiliates

scrollock

Senior Member
i have a website, which is a sportsbook based one with the appropiate affilaites. however i wanted to expand into casinos and it is with this reason in mind that i started playing casino. this morning i realised i had played at every MG casino on your list. so i'm now wanting to put some affiliate adds up.

but havnt a clue where to start.

questions i have are.

for my sportsbook affiliates, i'm payed a fixed fee by most, but i gather that most casinos per % of profit,how does this work exactly is it , % of profit per person, or is % of all players with losses taking into account?

do you keep these people for life?

which are the best affiliate deals? what sort of %'s are we talking about.

also i'm particularly interested in those which also have accompying sports books and poker rooms to complement the adds i already have. for example gaming club (which explains some of my rants about BR) are there any others you can think of ?
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
scrollock said:
i have a website, which is a sportsbook based one with the appropiate affilaites. however i wanted to expand into casinos and it is with this reason in mind that i started playing casino. this morning i realised i had played at every MG casino on your list. so i'm now wanting to put some affiliate adds up.

but havnt a clue where to start.
Start by reading this:
http://www.casinomeister.com/affiliate.html
It needs some seriously updating, but there is some good information there.


scrollock said:
questions i have are.

for my sportsbook affiliates, i'm payed a fixed fee by most, but i gather that most casinos per % of profit,how does this work exactly is it , % of profit per person, or is % of all players with losses taking into account?

do you keep these people for life?

which are the best affiliate deals? what sort of %'s are we talking about.

also i'm particularly interested in those which also have accompying sports books and poker rooms to complement the adds i already have. for example gaming club (which explains some of my rants about BR) are there any others you can think of ?
Every (well nearly every) aff program is different. You need to check each one out and thouroughly read their terms and conditions. Most of your casino will have poker room add-ons. A few casinos like Intertops, Bodog, and many of the UK based casinos (Ladbrokes, W.Hill, etc.) will have sportsbooks as well. Hope this helps.
 

scrollock

Senior Member
thanks CM, quite useful & informative. is it possible you could update the list of recommended programs at some point? i have followed your list of accredited casinos and have kept myself virtually trouble free and would like to do the same regarding affiliates, as i have learnt from my sportsbook experience that the service & attention given to affiliates can be entirely different to what is normally given to a paying customer.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
scrollock said:
thanks CM, quite useful & informative. is it possible you could update the list of recommended programs at some point? i have followed your list of accredited casinos and have kept myself virtually trouble free and would like to do the same regarding affiliates, as i have learnt from my sportsbook experience that the service & attention given to affiliates can be entirely different to what is normally given to a paying customer.
It's on my "to do" list. :D
 
Top