Aces.com not worth the trouble

Macgyver

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
I don't know if Aces.com will continue to have their monthly offer, but they've effectively screwed me out of it for October and the future. It took an act of God (or Congress) last month just for them to award it to me ... quite possibly it's for the best that they've banned me from it.

However, I do feel that other people should know about this idiotic, backwards place before they deposit their money into them. :D

Last month, it took me approximately 15 Live Chats (no lie) for these people to wake up and understand simple US time zones. Their offer stated that a player could deposit $50 on a specific day from 00:01 - 23:59 Eastern time zone. If the player did that and wagered $50, the player would get a $50 bonus "immediately" (yeah, right) that would have to be wagered 20 times.

I deposited last month at 01:13 Eastern time zone (where I live) on the correct day. I went back and forth with their Live Chat (supervisors included) trying to explain why my deposit showed in their servers (located in the Pacific time zone) at 10:13 the night before. To spell it out, the Pacific time zone in the US is 3 hours behind the Eastern time zone. Hence, 10:13 p.m. in the Pacific is 01:13 a.m. the next day in the Eastern time zone. Every time someone said they understood, I'd wait a few days with no bonus being awarded and have to deal with someone else who had no idea what I was talking about.

Anyway, got September's bonus and had a really good run, withdrawing roughly $175 off that $50. On to October, where I followed their same rules one more time, this time depositing well into the correct day, even for their Pacific time zone servers.

Two weeks later, it's almost November, and still no bonus. An email on the 27th says they're still looking into it ... so much for the "immediately" awarded bonus after having wagered $50.

Tonight, this Live Chat:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Robert'
Robert: Hello
Robert: How may I help you today?
me: yes, I'd like to inquire on the status of ticket # 5101****
Robert: Please bear with me while I look up your account details.....
Robert: As the ratio of bonuses received to deposits made is greater you do not qualify for the bonus
me: when was this decision made?
me: since it's been over two weeks since the deposit
Robert: Fri 28Oct2005
me: conveniently the day after your last email to me
me: which mentioned nothing about this "ratio"
Robert: This was decided by the manager 24 hours after you were emailed. This will not be reversed.
me: fine with me, I've had enough problems with this account anyways
me: I'll be sure to let others know
me: thanks for your time tonight
Robert: Thank you for chatting - goodbye!
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

So, let the gambler beware at this place. I'm not going to waste Bryan's time with a PAB nor do I care about how sterling their owner, Sportingbet, is supposed to be. These people are clueless fools who deserve no one's money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back