A warm welcome to my wonderful new grandson

This is Connor James, who decided to put in an appearance yesterday, a few weeks ahead of schedule, and while I was out of town. I told her not to have the baby while I was gone, but noooo, kiddo couldn't listen to me.

Very quick labour, and despite a little premature, he's a healthy 5lbs 6 oz, and mom and baby are both doing well.

I'm looking forward to meeting him, and see how grandson number one is doing about "his" baby. Unfortuneately, children are not allowed in NICU to visit their siblings, although they are in general maternity.

Connor James.jpg

Congrats Jazzy!

Being a grandparent is the most special thing in the world. Mine are 15 and 13 now and are a joy but I so miss when they were little. :D

:D I know that that grand parent thing :D I have five grand children two out of college and two at university of Vermont, and one great grand son in preschool :):)

so i'm very happy for you you got one more to spoil :D

congrats jazzy

This is Connor James, who decided to put in an appearance yesterday, a few weeks ahead of schedule, and while I was out of town. I told her not to have the baby while I was gone, but noooo, kiddo couldn't listen to me.

Very quick labour, and despite a little premature, he's a healthy 5lbs 6 oz, and mom and baby are both doing well.

I'm looking forward to meeting him, and see how grandson number one is doing about "his" baby. Unfortuneately, children are not allowed in NICU to visit their siblings, although they are in general maternity.

View attachment 39322

Only one day old and already he looks bored. Maybe you should buy him a laptop or something.

And don't worry about him being a little premature. Even babies that are a week late don't really look quite done yet. First time I looked at my son I said "You sure it's been 9 months?" Of course that was after staring through the window in the maternity ward for 5 minutes and then saying "I'll take that one." The nurse said "You don't get to pick." I said "Well, don't put them on display then." :rolleyes:

Well, for goodness sake! How did I miss this?!? So sorry I'm late.

But... he's not very purple.... :confused: I see no family resemblance? LOL j/k He's wonderful!

BBearyCongrats-vi.gif

Congratulations! He's adorable! My Granddaughter is 2 (going on 14...she understands my iphone better than I do:lolup:) and number 2 is coming in September! I love the name Conner!

Home at Last

Just thought I'd let everyone know that Connor James has been allowed to go home today. Poor Mummy has been pretty frazzled past couple of weeks running back and forth to hospital, and No `1 grandson has his nose seriously out of joint with all the disruption to his routine. Daddy's had almost no time with the newbie, and a new found appreciation for the task of being the at home parent.

Hope they all do well now and settle in nicely. Grandma will get to go visit tomorrow and hold this little peanut for the first time:yahoo:

Connor.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back