~$3500 in Fradulent Neteller Charges Today

Now now Rusty, didn't I help you in the past? Don't you remember recently when I helped you with screenshots?

Yes I used to look up to mr. aka when he seemed to have it all, so much success, a gf and a wonderful puppy. Then we read about his breakup b/c she couldn't take the excessive time he invested into gambling. Then I heard his puppy got depressed and rail thin from lack of appetite and I thought..well no wonder, maybe she's left alone all day without the attention she deserves. Like leaving a baby alone without the mother it needs. That brought tears to my eyes. My favorite breed of all, the german shepherd and she was being neglected. Just goes to show how far the gambling addiction goes when people lose track of their loved ones.

But again, we're off topic here.
For the record, we did not break up because of excessive gambling. She had to leave the country due to conditions on a scholarship visa. She is not allowed to return to the United States for ~2 years.

Now now Rusty, didn't I help you in the past? Don't you remember recently when I helped you with screenshots?

Yes, you will go to heaven for that one :eek2:

Still ca'nt get the damn thing to work either! (there's grattitude for ya)
:D

in my final bid to keep this thread on track, mr. aka23 has been pm'ed and emailed. let us celebrate the happiness that surrounds us, the joys of a healthy puppy entering this world and mutual cooperation and understanding by all.
mr. big, robwin aodat and rusty i will find a place in my heart to forgive your sins against humanity.
hijack finished

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back