32 red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazz87

Dormant account
Hi all I'm just wondering if anybody else has had any problems trying to withdraw funds from 32 red what it is I made a deposit no bonus funds are anything and I won big now I made a withdrawal and got a email saying I had to verify my account which I've sent the docs with everything they requested my problem is I made a withdrawal a few months ago a couple of hundred pound didn't have any of this and it went straight into my bank I've contacted them and all they keep saying is there's no time frame on it so now I'm abit worried with it being a large amount I'm just wondering if anyone has had any problems are anything what can relate to this any feedback would be much appreciated thank you

You can’t start two threads about the same thing...especially after two of us alerted the rep on the first thread......

Hi all I'm just wondering if anybody else has had any problems trying to withdraw funds from 32 red
Hi back.
As Steveidoo rightly pointed out, please don't cross-post/create multiple threads on the same issue.
Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back