3 Dice Loyalty Bonus - NO WR

SkBurner

Newbie member
PABnonaccred
Just received an e-mail from 3Dice with a $10 ND Bonus & No WR attached to it! My VIP level is only at Player :thumbsup:

With the first loyalty email of the new year, the entire 3Dice team hopes you had an enjoyable Holiday and would like to wish you the best of luck in 2009. For the occasion, we have converted all loyalty promotions this period to no deposit - no WR bonuses.

Yours is waiting in the homepage of your cashier and we hope it will mean a lucky end of 2008 or a lucky start of 2009 for you! Don't let it sit too long as this week your play still counts towards the random jackpot ! Over the newyears weekend, Santa might even still drop in with an extra, and you'll still earn double holiday comp points !

Happy 2009!

The 3Dice Team.

They're brilliant, i deposited 300 & lost it all, asked the CS if i can get a bonus for my deposit & they gave me 50 no w/r.

Definitely will play there again. :)

how do you get the 10$ out of your bonus page?support told me to go to the bonus page and get it ,but how do you transfer it over ?

how do you get the 10$ out of your bonus page?support told me to go to the bonus page and get it ,but how do you transfer it over ?

It's on the first screen (Home) when you click the Cashier.

I just clicked the bonus (in a highlighted box) and then claimed it.

I got $30 and low and behold there was also a $50 Christmas bonus too....how'd I miss that??? Thanks 3Dice!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back