100k drop

I don't know how many of you have played this but my first impression isn't good. I was playing at Thrills today where I am on the most horrendous run when I noticed they had this game.Thought I would give it a try.The scatters are on reels 1,3 and 5.After the endless barrage of 2 scatters I finally trigger it. I was playing 40p so I got £800 to place on the 4 tables (you have to leave at least 1 empty).Not being greedy I spread it evenly over 3 tables and got through to round 2 where I did the same thing.Low and behold all the money vanished I had managed (as a 75% favourite )to pick the wrong tables.Result I win nothing.The next time I trigger it I repeat the same process with the exact same outcome.The third time I think that can't happen again so I repeat the exact same strategy and you guessed it same outcome AGAIN. 3 bonus rounds and a total win of ZERO.With the odds of that happening if it was genuinely random being mighty slim to say the least my initial impression would be rigged heap of S/:T and that's being polite.

"The sample size was too small", "Commiserations. Keep trying" & "Get your tinfoil hat out"

Might as well preempt what's- a- coming :cool:
That's as big as the sample size will get lol.It won't see another penny from me.Main reason being I can't afford to smash my phone.

That's as big as the sample size will get lol.It won't see another penny from me.Main reason being I can't afford to smash my phone.
No need to throw good money after bad. I'm living the dream. I mean currently, I'm watching "Hobo with a Shotgun" starring Rutger Hauer, which is not only free, but priceless :laugh::eek2:

It's big enough for me.There is no substitute for experience when it comes to being shafted ( just wish they would ease off with the burnt Xmas tree).

I agree with you as I hit the bonus on my third spin and had the same happen to me.
So I stopped right there.
Any game where the bonus round has such potential to give you 0 is a ‘no-no’ for me. Even if you made it through to the last round with all £800 you have to make a 50:50 choice and risk losing it all. No thank you.
In summary, sample size 1 round and my tin foil hat is out the cupboard and on my head!

I agree with you as I hit the bonus on my third spin and had the same happen to me.
So I stopped right there.
Any game where the bonus round has such potential to give you 0 is a ‘no-no’ for me. Even if you made it through to the last round with all £800 you have to make a 50:50 choice and risk losing it all. No thank you.
In summary, sample size 1 round and my tin foil hat is out the cupboard and on my head!
I believe you chose wisely.I couldn't believe it happened 3 times running.My tinfoil hat won't come off it's been on that long my skull has grown around it lol.To be honest I didn't know who the provider was until I loaded it up.My heart sank when I saw red tiger as with all their slots you seem to get back about 80% of what you put in without much variation along with most of them having that annoying side show where the screen goes dark the relevant figure pops it head up then disappears without doing anything.What is the point apart from p.,;:/-ng you off.Don't go putting that hat back in the cupboard wear it with pride.

Red Tiger Gaming gave me a cashout today, but I don't like this game at all. In a TV show setting since this is based on that game, it works, but for a slot as a bonus round... Feels too rigged for me and I rarely use that word! I do like most of the slots by Red Tiger Gaming as long as you know what you expect will happen such as teases for a mini feature, 2 bonus symbol teases, etc... I can handle their slots and even on the ones that do a tease, you can skip most of those by just holding down the "spacebar" so I do give them that as a positive.

I had this slot sent me and tried it about 4 weeks ago, didn't review it as it was so shite.

The bonus round is rigged, not in the foil-hat sense but the same as any pick me round - pre-decided cap on winnings and if it's the 'good' round in store you'll not be able to do anything wrong on your choices all the way through. You'll know when it's 'happy'. And I don't like that ferret-faced woman either...

Just had a crack at this myself in demo play, and as dunover says the bonus round is very tightly controlled (I wouldn't say 'rigged' insofar as the table selection process isn't presented as random, and doesn't use an established 'fair' gamble representation such as a wheel or cards).

The feature frequency seems pretty high, and starts with 2000x stake, since we all know that bonus rounds pay on average 50x stake or so, and the RTP of the slot is standard-issue ~95%, it stands to reason that the feature needs to be controlled, or the slot will pay out about 250% RTP.

IMO the slot is fair and random, but the bonus round is tightly controlled and a lot of the time will pay 0x, but the upswing from that is that when you do win, it's going to be at least 50x as that seems to be the minimum it's possible to complete the feature with. The feature pay distribution beyond that will probably be what you'd expect from most other slots, but going up in 50x stake increments. (The RNG clearly just picks the round result at the start of the bonus round, and then engineers the 'drops' to match what it picked.)

I never go into a slot blind with real money, I always kick it about in free play first to get a feel for what's going on. In the case of 100K Drop five features in demo play were enough to demonstrate it's not one I'd ever play for real cash! I got through to the end on one of those features, which paid 100x stake.

I saw a streamer play Rigged Tiger’s latest slot last week. Can’t believe anybody thought this was a good idea. You really think Rigged Tiger wants to give up boatloads of money on people correctly choosing cases?

Tried it failed it & felt ripped off from it
What's new from redtiger.
The totem slot is redtiger best game by far.
I may add I've not been playing much. But I was having a day of new games to try hence I tried many new ones. But I e found one far worst over at unibet. It's rude of the Vikings what a pile of shite two features both paid nothing both cost 200 quid to trigger.
That's what should be banned online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this on Videoslots? It sounds worse than Laser Fruits. I can feel a 'Lemon Review' coming on...
You'd be hard pressed to add more to what's been said, but maybe you can squeeze one in.

Gosh what a relief to get a pun out, it's been too long :p

Tried it failed it & felt ripped off from it
What's new from redtiger.
The totem slot is redtiger best game by far.
I may add I've not been playing much. But I was having a day of new games to try hence I tried many new ones. But I e found one far worst over at unibet. It's rude of the Vikings what a pile of shite two features both paid nothing both cost 200 quid to trigger.
That's what should be banned online.

Yeah if you mean Totem Lightning I definitely agree! It's almost weird to see that the same studio could come out with that great game and the shit we're served now.

They don't really need to "rig" the feature in any way if they don't want to on this one, the way it's set up you're going to lose >80% of the time even if it's random in an intuitive way. Having it completely random would actually be the simplest way to design the slot, but no idea if that's how they actually do it. Average feature pay will be around 20x, but most of those will be exactly 0 since you won't win anything, with a few bigger hits when you do actually manage to win. That's why the trigger frequency can be high without needing to rig the feature against you.

It just seems like it would be a really annoying experience to actually play this slot, since you have to put in the effort of manually clicking those chips in place for every single feature only to lose most of the time. Hundreds of clicks on all those stupid chips and boxes to end up with a prize of $0 several times in a row, how exactly is that fun? Sure, you lose most of the time on most slots, but they don't usually require that amount of tedious effort to do so.

The one nice thing about the slot is you can choose your potential win you want to go for, but as I said, going to be really annoying actually having to play the slot. Maybe if you could just tell the feature to aim for a particular win (100x-2000x) and save your preferences it would be a bit less painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back