Zany Bingo

Zany is an excellent site to play at. They have great cms that always greet everyone when they come in and chat games are run 24/7. The manager is wonderful and if you email her with a concern or question, she always answers in a professional manner.

There are no unfair play thru rules on your deposits and when you make a withdrawl there is never a problem.

The only complaints I've ever heard about this site seem to come from people that have lost money gambling and so now they want to cry foul.

I recommend Zany to anyone that likes a fair playing field.

May i ask how you can state all this at the begiing of the thread, yet later on state the following?...

I haven't played there but I check it every so often. .

How do you know you get a response when you have any concerns with deposits withdrawls etc.?

How do you know there are no issues with withdrawls if you have never tried yourself??

Atleast if your going to say it then play there and actually try these things. If there is anyone out there who actually plays, deposits and withdraws there I would be happy to hear from you.

LMAO

Holy jumpin up heyyyyyyyyyyyyZeus!!!!!!
All these posts about Zany where Gots is applauding, supporting and promoting that site......... Then I find she has never even played there????????????

LMAO What a joke! She is busy chastizing everyone else and calling them whiners with no proof of any wrongdoing by Zany and she, herself, has NO proof or experience in acuality! What a sham and a shame that she attempts to lead players into something she has absolutely no real background or factual hands on with just to loudly and aggressively participate in a discussion she truly knows nothing of.
Must be self esteem issue...LOL

Posters that like to define a player that feels he or she has been cheated as a "gambled and lost" whining grudgemaster, while they themselves have no real proof to disclaim or contradict the assertion of being cheated or abused by the site, are holding the championship belt for a major hot air competition in online bingo. If you are going to attack ,contradict or deny someones' claim of site abuse, be clever enough to have some actual facts and documentation to support your words. Heresay and personal opinion does not count as proof! I dont care how intelligent you THINK you are.....remember....what you think is not always the truth.

GET REAL

Posters that like to define a player that feels he or she has been cheated as a "gambled and lost" whining grudgemaster, while they themselves have no real proof to disclaim or contradict the assertion of being cheated or abused by the site, are holding the championship belt for a major hot air competition in online bingo. If you are going to attack ,contradict or deny someones' claim of site abuse, be clever enough to have some actual facts and documentation to support your words. Heresay and personal opinion does not count as proof! I dont care how intelligent you THINK you are.....remember....what you think is not always the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back