Poll Your top 5 megaways ?

Your TOP5 Megaway Slots? ( Pick Up To 5)

• Total voters
It goes something like this…

Deposit 50.00. Play first slot until one of the following happens:
- lose 10.00 (balance goes down to 40.00)
- win enough for balance to reach 60.00
- get bonus (and leave regardless of outcome)

Let’s say that at the end of this cycle my balance is 43.00. I rinse and repeat (limits being down to 33.00 or up to 53.00 or bonus achieved).

I never ever increase my bet. Always bet 0.20 or 0.25/0.30 if 0.20 is not available. Never ever higher than that.

This approach seems to work ok for me, and it allows me to play multiple slots with my deposit.
For those that found interest in my post above, here are examples of my method on a successful session, and an unsuccessful session. Columns are:

Date - Balance - Game - Stake - Highest Win - Highest X Win

Successful session:

IMG_0837.jpeg

Unsuccessful session:

IMG_0838.jpeg

For those that found interest in my post above, here are examples of my method on a successful session, and an unsuccessful session. Columns are:

Date - Balance - Game - Stake - Highest Win - Highest X Win
I love spreadsheets - my life would be a total mess without them! :eek:

In case anyone was wondering, it was me who voted for Temple Tumble... but only because I voted for every game in the poll that I had actually ever played - and there were only 4 of them!
I first tried Temple Tumble when I was given some free plays on it - and I was lucky (or rather, unlucky) to hit a big win.
Started playing it regularly, and at first it seemed a pretty decent game and I had a few nice wins. But then it showed its true colours and totally raped my balance every time I played it. Nearly 6,000 spins and an RTP of only 84.6% - Which means I've lost £887 playing it :mad:

It turned into one of those games you get hooked on, and say to yourself "Surely it MUST pay something good at some point...?", only to be disappointed again and again and again... :(
Definitely one to avoid.

TempleTumbleRTP_Jan24.jpg

KK

I love spreadsheets - my life would be a total mess without them! :eek:
To be fair, I'm not interested in the slots at all. I just like recording my play in a spreadsheet lol /j

My girlfriend is a developer (in the gambling industry) and we're talking about developing a small database accessed via a webpage to record our play...

Can't play without a sheet! 😄

View attachment 192634
What wizardry is this?

Another couple I like but forgot about are Monopoly Megaways and Gold Megaways. Oh, and isn't there a 98% Red Tiger fruit-themed one with mystery symbols? I forget the name, but used to enjoy that.

I think Monopoly Megaways captures the spirit of the board game brilliantly. Would have been cool to get something for passing GO each time though.

Good job Nolimit City didn't get hold of that one, they would have given you three dead spins for landing in jail, or made you pay 5x stake to get out, something daft like that, and probably think they were cool and edgy for doing so. Anyway, although the bonus round seems rigged and massively disappointing when you have a reasonably full board, it's a great conversion I think.

p.s. Forgot about Beetlejuice Megaways - Love it. Always been a good wagering Megaways for me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back