Your Fur Babies 2020

:eek2: Way to freak me out, neighbours.
The small cat got out and trying to keep her in because I saw a mangy fox out there.

Walking up and down the street, and a neighbour is like, a grey one?
I'm yeah.
He's sorry, man, pretty sure it's dead.
I'm like, what? How?
Hes all, oh, 2 nights ago we saw it out in the marsh fighting with raccoons, sorry, man
I'm all er, are you sure it wasnt grey and white?
Ya, t was, why?
Ya, that one's at home, sleeping, I've seen him beat up foxes and raccoons, he's fine lol

Anyway, other just hiding under a neighbours car

eesh

Just walked by little beast around the block.
Took her earlier but she’s useless in humidity so was cut short.

now chilling on the sofa as her dad searches for a movie or series on Netflix.

have Isabelle in the morning and we are on a bike ride so I’ll not be late this evening anyhow.0D6EB6D3-AA51-456E-B25E-B12D949D5402.jpeg0D6EB6D3-AA51-456E-B25E-B12D949D5402.jpeg

Now friends as it’s getting to sleepy time, she’s got up and gave me a lick...
Half hour or so I’ll be in my double bed (Egyptian cotton) and sox will be positioned near my window or the bottom end..

she has 2 beds but only uses them during the day, spoiled lady..
View attachment 138911
my girl here has her own room since she doesnt share well, but when i go to bed she always comes from her room and sleeps under my bed like some sort of boogie monster

my girl here has her own room since she doesnt share well, but when i go to bed she always comes from her room and sleeps under my bed like some sort of boogie monster
Sox has the option of 2 of her dogs beds..
And 2 other rooms, yet as you can guess I wake up every morning when home to her wet nose lol...

i can’t moan as wouldn’t change a thing, Never used to understand how people got so attached to pets (especially dogs) until Sox...

I get it now

Yea loves all things human and hates all things non human she would even give a severely obese golden retriever a run for its money:p
lol, the fat bastich here, loves people and all things; a big talker/barker but the gentlest soul

BTW, hes big and fat because when was he around 3 months he went off a step wrongly; he has a gimpy paw :) he cant much run and after a short walk his paw gives out

love terriers; almost went for a pr but I hear theyre little terrors for energy and destruction

Managed to walk the beast, still doesn’t look amused.
i have refused her treats, so I assume thats what the sulky face is for...
come bed time however when i go to bed she will be at the bottom fast asleep waiting for her cruel and mean owner. 6FC6304D-A9BA-4E6E-9A74-AE369B47AF4C.jpeg

Managed to walk the beast, still doesn’t look amused.
i have refused her treats, so I assume thats what the sulky face is for...
come bed time however when i go to bed she will be at the bottom fast asleep waiting for her cruel and mean owner. View attachment 140079
The look on the dogs face when an owner feigns back injury sometimes your no better than a YouTube streamer :laugh::p

Super happy sox now, have given her a denta stick.
Trying to watch a programme on psychopaths and all I can hear is her chomping away... D0723F7E-B629-4F88-8E58-717C0FFA9DA0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back