Your Fur Babies 2020

Got myself some fish and chips, curry sauce and scraps. Oh and a bread bun.
To drink was a cherry coke as Dr Pepper was some crappy low sugar version which naturally id never entertain.
Sox for some odd reason thought it maybe ‘a doggy snack’ so licked the lips.
Sadly for Sox she got a ‘denta stick’ instead.
A huge mood happened after lol!..

Attachments

• 0948DF94-50A1-4D80-A54A-A96AFDCDC844.jpeg
    0948DF94-50A1-4D80-A54A-A96AFDCDC844.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 8
Deep in thought this morning on our walk..
She’s probably thinking ‘ I’m so lucky my owner is stunning to look at, handsome yet modest. A picture of tolerance and kindness and I’m lucky to have him’
When we got back she fell asleep farting for hours.
gotta love dogs lol

Attachments

• 935B9AE1-372F-4ED7-AAF1-D8E6F666A2D7.jpeg
    935B9AE1-372F-4ED7-AAF1-D8E6F666A2D7.jpeg
    433.4 KB · Views: 7
Deep in thought this morning on our walk..
She’s probably thinking ‘ I’m so lucky my owner is stunning to look at, handsome yet modest. A picture of tolerance and kindness and I’m lucky to have him’
When we got back she fell asleep farting for hours.
gotta love dogs lol

I am sure that is what she is thinking.

Need to take a photo of her during her walks the next few days see if she looks happy then as going to be pretty wild outside by the sound of things.

I am sure that is what she is thinking.

Need to take a photo of her during her walks the next few days see if she looks happy then as going to be pretty wild outside by the sound of things.
It’s horrendous here mate in the north east, took her out about 8 tonight off the lead for a quick jog.
it’s now brutal, rain and gales.
We have now battned down the hatches and locked up for the night.
the open fire is also on and Sox has her fur blanket next to me on the sofa.
As for next few days photos..
We will be out, pics to follow.
Sox won’t be happy and will probably post on here asking for a new owner whom doesn’t make her walk in inclement weather lol

Sox has her fur blanket next to me on the sofa.
Mine's gonna be a sad puppers soon; he's always had his own sofa but we're re-organzing and I bought a new theatre chairs sofa he's not allowed on...there's not enough space for both so we're tossing his and getting him a dog bed

Mine's gonna be a sad puppers soon; he's always had his own sofa but we're re-organzing and I bought a new theatre chairs sofa he's not allowed on...there's not enough space for both so we're tossing his and getting him a dog bed
Your a bad owner! That’s terrible dino!
and he will hate the dog bed.
I tried having Sox on a dog bed. Wasted my money on 3 that she never used.
gave up in the end, just use loads of thick throws for the sofa to protect it, I’ve got 6..after almost every walk when I’m home I’m changing them.

Sox with her many throws and cushions, Can’t even remember what the sofa looks like anymore!

Attachments

• C57F1663-6C9B-450B-AF9F-0589F83D2370.jpeg
    C57F1663-6C9B-450B-AF9F-0589F83D2370.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 7
Your a bad owner! That’s terrible dino!
and he will hate the dog bed.
I tried having Sox on a dog bed. Wasted my money on 3 that she never used.
gave up in the end, just use loads of thick throws for the sofa to protect it, I’ve got 6..after almost every walk when I’m home I’m changing them.
he's had them before but he's so big and fat now he outgrew his so hes getting a monster sized one; im not sacrificing my new sofa lol

the other dog, she has her own room and day bed, the princess lol

-16 here; wanna trade? :p
My good friend lives in Ontario mate, she constantly says I’m a wuss when I say we have bad weather in the uk!
and after seeing the snow she can get, no chance am I swopping! I’m happy with my crappy small rain and little winds in England lol

he's had them before but he's so big and fat now he outgrew his so hes getting a monster sized one; im not sacrificing my new sofa lol

the other dog, she has her own room and day bed, the princess lol
Wish Sox only had one room! That lady has the run of the house haha

Wish Sox only had one room! That lady has the run of the house haha
lol, mine's a right bitch that doesnt play well with others - whenever we move, we always insure she has her own bedroom..it's a must!

Tried to send a video with commentary of the life threatening weather we have but it wouldn’t work, this picture doesn’t do the doomsday like conditions we have here justice lol

Attachments

• D62E2890-ECD1-4307-8C22-313BE3AB5974.jpeg
    D62E2890-ECD1-4307-8C22-313BE3AB5974.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 6
this is her up in her bed right now; looks like its on the ground from the angle but its a full sized bed

View attachment 122798
I couldn’t leave Sox like that lol. The poor thing would be heartbroken, should of when I first got her to get her used to it.
but she was a rescue dog and had a bad time before I ‘liberated’ her. She would cry on a night if she was left, so since then she’s always been around someone.
soft I know, but when I got her she was scared of everything until I built the trust up.
Now as you see she’s spoiled and is a happy girl.

lol, it's by her choice, she doesnt much like interacting with the other animals
though, every night, when i go to bed, she comes into my room and sleeps under mine

shes just independent, not neglected
the other 3 animals are always around me and the big guy always within a few feet

lol, it's by her choice, she doesnt much like interacting with the other animals
though, every night, when i go to bed, she comes into my room and sleeps under mine

shes just independent, not neglected
the other 3 animals are always around me and the big guy always within a few feet
Be lost without Sox. Before I had a pet I often wonder how people got so attached. As I type I’ve a snoring beast next to me, I totally get it now

bloody cat
-16 and he still drags in a mouse; got it from its mouth but now loose somewhere in the kitchen
back door open hoping it goes back out otherwise ill be finding mouse bits in the am, or worse, dead somewhere til i find the smell

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back