Your Fur Babies 2020

Cats always seem to have much more class than dogs.
my dog is next to me now, tongue hanging out and farting..
I’ll attempt to get a pic of her
You are sadly mistaken!

Ladies (of the Sox variety) do NOT do any of the obscene things you have just accused her of. She is probably so mortally offended, she is already packing her bags! :lolup:

You are sadly mistaken!

Ladies (of the Sox variety) do NOT do any of the obscene things you have just accused her of. She is probably so mortally offended, she is already packing her bags! :lolup:
Haha! To be honest at the moment she has her head on my lap being most classy and ladylike.
also snoring (silently)

Awwww - cuteness overload.

So Lady Sox likes socks eh? Have you considered she might be unconscious though, seeing how close she actually is to a pair of (smelly) socks/feet? :laugh:
Well how offensive and horrible! My feet are most pleasant!

Chance of this fine looking hound, it’s a pitbull. Naturally in the uk I’ll have to have certain certs etc, which I’ll get. Also have the dog have the correct vets look over before I take the superb animal.
Anyone any pit experience? I’ve a staffy, but the old pit is a different thing.
The dogs parents have a great nature and had no health problems, I’m mega tempted tbh.
Thoughts?..

Attachments

• C55DF2B2-D027-4BD0-B238-0E7790C5091E.jpeg
    C55DF2B2-D027-4BD0-B238-0E7790C5091E.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 18
A morning stroll
Yup, I can definitely see the family resemblance!

Well how offensive and horrible! My feet are most pleasant!
You may need to have a word with your nearest and dearest. Not saying you are lying. But...

Chance of this fine looking hound, it’s a pitbull. Naturally in the uk I’ll have to have certain certs etc, which I’ll get. Also have the dog have the correct vets look over before I take the superb animal.
Anyone any pit experience? I’ve a staffy, but the old pit is a different thing.
The dogs parents have a great nature and had no health problems, I’m mega tempted tbh.
Thoughts?..

One of the rescue groups I follow - Stray Rescue of St Louis - rescue and rehome loads of pitbulls, and they have nothing but praise for the breed. And many of the dogs they have rescued are absolute sweethearts.

Over here, pitties are banned, but the USA do appear to have a love affair with the breed. Regrettably there is much abuse of them - by owners trying to turn them into ferocious guard dogs, and by lowlifes who simply abuse animals for the sake of the abuse - but they also have a very strong following by ordinary people, who love them for their antics, friendly disposition, loyalty, etc.

SO...perhaps it really is worth taking a chance on the dog. Or else contact a pitty rescue (perhaps Stray Rescue) and ask for advice?

If I were a dog person - I love dogs, but cats are my passion. My avatar is of Felix and Bolt, the Huddersfield railway cats - I would certainly consider getting a pittie.

Keep us informed, please.

Yup, I can definitely see the family resemblance!

You may need to have a word with your nearest and dearest. Not saying you are lying. But...

One of the rescue groups I follow - Stray Rescue of St Louis - rescue and rehome loads of pitbulls, and they have nothing but praise for the breed. And many of the dogs they have rescued are absolute sweethearts.

Over here, pitties are banned, but the USA do appear to have a love affair with the breed. Regrettably there is much abuse of them - by owners trying to turn them into ferocious guard dogs, and by lowlifes who simply abuse animals for the sake of the abuse - but they also have a very strong following by ordinary people, who love them for their antics, friendly disposition, loyalty, etc.

SO...perhaps it really is worth taking a chance on the dog. Or else contact a pitty rescue (perhaps Stray Rescue) and ask for advice?

If I were a dog person - I love dogs, but cats are my passion. My avatar is of Felix and Bolt, the Huddersfield railway cats - I would certainly consider getting a pittie.

Keep us informed, please.
With Certain papers over here I’m lead to believe we can own one. I’ve a daughter whom is my world so should I get the hound it would be as soft as Sox is, and that’s beyond happy and friendly, she’s superb with Isabelle. id never want a dog to be any kind of status symbol, I want a dog to be a dog, a companion and friend, happy with a wet nose.
one of the reasons I’m considering the pit is if I don’t take the dog id worry if it went to a bad home.
going to visit it Saturday morning, so can update further then.
and what exactly do you mean ‘family resemblance’ haha!

Friendly staff

Attachments

• 655A660C-D0BE-458E-BEC1-101436865BC0.jpeg
    655A660C-D0BE-458E-BEC1-101436865BC0.jpeg
    184.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 65CBD202-B037-4587-B34D-CB97A2411D0A.jpeg
    65CBD202-B037-4587-B34D-CB97A2411D0A.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 6DB36819-F0BB-4687-AAF9-73A65E4B6FA6.jpeg
    6DB36819-F0BB-4687-AAF9-73A65E4B6FA6.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 561977B3-CB04-46B2-9EF9-C67A12E59B70.jpeg
    561977B3-CB04-46B2-9EF9-C67A12E59B70.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 9E5D41E7-692E-4D2D-AA68-0DDF61FB5342.jpeg
    9E5D41E7-692E-4D2D-AA68-0DDF61FB5342.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 15
Your daughter is absolutely beautiful, and so is her faithful tubby bubby companion.

I'm guessing that Lady Sox owns your daughter.....there is so much doggie pride on display in these photos.
Lady sox is like a guardian to my little girl. And many thanks for the lovely words.
Never leave her alone with Sox, no dog is 100% trustworthy with the best thing in your life.
But Isabelle grace does love Sox, they get on wonderfully.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back