WTG Raptors

I actually broke down in tears last night! :laugh:
My ex is a HUGE Raptors fan, and it was kind of a bitter sweet moment, as we would of been celebrating together.

:D So glad to see other countries follow our sports!
I love it. American Sports I've liked since I was a kid, mainly NBA & Football and then later Baseball

Totally misunderstood by the masses with no patience. Once you're in, it doesn't let you go :thumbsup:

I love it. American Sports I've liked since I was a kid, mainly NBA & Football and then later Baseball

Totally misunderstood by the masses with no patience. Once you're in, it doesn't let you go :thumbsup:
I'm a huge Jay's fan. They haven't won since 1993. I remember the one win in 1992. I was pregnant with my son. Omg, the streets at 10:00 that night! It was crazy. Even the buses pulled over and people got out! I love the spirit that people show.

I'm a huge Jay's fan. They haven't won since 1993. I remember the one win in 1992. I was pregnant with my son. Omg, the streets at 10:00 that night! It was crazy. Even the buses pulled over and people got out! I love the spirit that people show.
It's funny because one of my fondest memories is my brother running through all the MLB teams of the day (1992) and I was to guess 'who'd win' the championship that year.

I didn't have much of a clue about any of the teams, but I liked the sound of them. "Toronto Blujays" I said enthusiastically

He probably laughed and clipped me round the ear. So I had a painful ear but also newly-discovered prophetic abilities :D

:D So glad to see other countries follow our sports!

Been a fan of the NFL ever since 1982, the year Channel 4 was launched. Probably seen over 30 Super Bowls live on TV.
Pat Summerall and John Madden were by far my favourite pair of commentators to listen to.
Ginats - 49ers NFC CG back in 1990 was my all-time favourite game.

Briefly followed MLB, NHL and NBA at various times, but never really got into it to become a proper dedicated fan.
That said, while I tend to ignore the regular season as I don't have a favourite team, come playoff time, I will make sure I watch the highlights vids on YT.

I'm now off to YT to find a clip of Undisputed with an almost certainly salty as f*ck Skip Bayless, along with a gloating Shannon Sharpe, who will
no doubt be winding Skip Clueless up like he were a clock, all because "Number 2" (Kawai Leonard) left his Spurs and won a title elsewhere. :laugh:

And well done to the Raptors. Glad to see the Warriors lose for a change.

There were over one million people downtown. That picture I posted was just a partial view. It would be hard not to keep it clean. Most had been there since 5 this morning :(
No excuse - pocket your garbage
I grew up in Wasaga - for anyone else not knowing, it's the town home of the world's longest freshwater beach, so a tourist spot - believe me, I know the mess fucking slobs leave in their wake

No excuse - pocket your garbage
I grew up in Wasaga - for anyone else not knowing, it's the town home of the world's longest freshwater beach, so a tourist spot - believe me, I know the mess fucking slobs leave in their wake
I actually went and took a look at the pictures. My computer was lagging trying to load the page up. You're right, it's disgusting!

I actually went and took a look at the pictures. My computer was lagging trying to load the page up. You're right, it's disgusting!
those weren't even the worst :(
I'm a BIG fan of imposing stricter penalties for littering

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back