World Cup 2018 World Cup 2018 Predictions - Who Will be the Winner?? - France vs Croatia Final Poll

World Cup 2018

World Cup 2018 Winner?

• France - Regular time

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Croatia - Regular time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France - Overtime

• Croatia - Overtime

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • France - penalty shootout

• Croatia - penalty shootout

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was 50% of feeling feeling like the Golden GOAL 2014 :cheers::cheers::cheers: nice GG but World Cup winner nerver this year

This tournament has been crazy for late goals. That's 14 goals scored at or later than the 88th minute and the 10th to be scored during stoppage time.

And not one game has finished 0-0...so far.

It's fantastic when you win a football bet last seconds .
Equally it's horrible when you lose it last second so thank you Germany .

This tournament has been crazy for late goals. That's 14 goals scored at or later than the 88th minute and the 10th to be scored during stoppage time.

And not one game has finished 0-0...so far.

and a lot of Owngoals and 50% of the Goals after Freekick/Corner/Penalty

After Portugal v Spain, I thought CR7 could have the Golden Boot wrapped up before the knockout stages began.

But now...Harry Kane might have it wrapped up by 3 o'clock this afternoon. :eek:

Tide Game 50/50 who will be the winner :eek::D:p

How did Panama Qualify are they part of Russia and this way qualified. who knows

But if we are honest they have nothing to play at a WORLD CUP thats Champions League vs Hobby Kicker

If England would be the Score would be 10 + goals

But if we are honest they have nothing to play at a WORLD CUP thats Champions League vs Hobby Kicker

If England would be the Score would be 10 + goals
In another 50 years winning won’t matter. It’s already instilled in youngsters that it’s taking part that counts and with a world that’s to politically correct for its own good and players earning that much money just for sitting on the subs bench it’s half way there already.

After Portugal v Spain, I thought CR7 could have the Golden Boot wrapped up before the knockout stages began.

But now...Harry Kane might have it wrapped up by 3 o'clock this afternoon. :eek:
Oh to play a defence with a combined age of 170 every week :D

I know you can only play who's put in front of you, and in that respect England already qualified the moment the draw was announced. You could have Defoe, Crouch or Shearer out there and the result would not be in doubt.

A good start indeed, but I won't be cracking out the pom-poms just yet, not until England have been tested properly AND come out the other side :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back