World Cup 2018 World Cup 2018 Predictions - Who Will be the Winner?? - France vs Croatia Final Poll

World Cup 2018

World Cup 2018 Winner?

• France - Regular time

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Croatia - Regular time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France - Overtime

• Croatia - Overtime

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • France - penalty shootout

• Croatia - penalty shootout

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I may have used my ill- gotten gains from the Nigeria and Brazil results on Bonanza, but that's not going to stop my bid for the betting hat-trick.

Had Serbia/ Switzerland down for the draw, which would indicate my future lies with Sports Betting rather than slots after all :oops:

Mind you, the way these two are at it it'll probably end up 4-3 :mad:

Messi can do it now, it is totally in his hands, although Iceland already has 4 points (Croatia is 1st anyway).

Here are the rules for ranking (if you want to have a headache imagining scenarios :p)

The ranking of each team in each group shall be determined as follows:
a) greatest number of points obtained in all group matches
b) goal difference in all group matches
c) greatest number of goals scored in all group matches

If two or more teams are equal on the basis of the above three criteria, their rankings shall be determined as follows:
d) greatest number of points obtained in the group matches between the teams concerned
e) goal difference resulting from the group matches between the teams concerned
f) greater number of goals scored in all group matches between the teams concerned

g) greater number of points obtained in the fair play conduct of the teams based on yellow and red cards received in all group matches as follows:
– yellow card: minus 1 point
– indirect red card: minus 3 points (as a result of a second yellow card)
– direct red card: minus 4 points
– yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points
Only one of the above deductions shall be applied to a player in a single match

h) drawing of lots by the FIFA Organising Committee

Oh looks like my time machine is not working how it should be :p

Ok if we win on Saturday we win the cup if draw or lose we go home before the Play offs ;)

I have not a good feeling but lets see what happens

well looks like it doesnt matter now :( we should have killed the game in first half
Nigeria stepped up in 2nd half
but out of France ot Denmark Denmark all the way, the way they are playing :)

It has never happened.

Germany have failed to reach the last 8 only once at a World Cup, in 1938. Argentina weren't even in that tournament.

Where Germany have been a bit below par is in the Euros, oddly enough. They went out in the group stages in 1984, 2000 and 2004.

As for your boys Viking, I'd say they should beat Nigeria comfortably today, if Nigeria's performance in their first game is anything to go by.
And I do think they will get at least a draw against Croatia.
Croatia is a talented team, but Iceland qualified ahead of them in the qualifying group, so Iceland won't be daunted.
And to be honest, I think Croatia have benefitted from playing two teams who have been quite poor and error-prone.
Iceland will provide Croatia with their hardest test of the group.

I suppose the question I would like you to answer is this. What would you prefer in the last 16?

A "chance for revenge" against France or a "Nordic derby" against Denmark?

I think Italia or Holland will win the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back