WMS - Advice please

Fairly new to WMS, only recently started to give em a try.

This happened tonight and I did get excited as losing streak due to end :p

Seeing others videos I thought I was at least in for some sort of win, but after 3-4 reloads it keeps spinning continuous.

Not sure if 5th reel was turning wild either cos It didn't make the 'pop' and although unsure the bubbles can 'fly off' without popping can't they?

Any advice would be totally appreciated - thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairly new to WMS, only recently started to give em a try.

This happened tonight and I did get excited as losing streak due to end :p

Seeing others videos I thought I was at least in for some sort of win, but after 3-4 reloads it keeps spinning continuous.

Not sure if 5th reel was turning wild either cos It didn't make the 'pop' and although unsure the bubbles can 'fly off' without popping can't they?

Any advice would be totally appreciated - thank you

Well now you have the evidence (Get the game number as well) you can try closing the game and reopening - it should reset to the bubble game.
If not you will need to contact support.
I got 4 wild reels on that feature once but every 5 oak was lowest symbols possible :(
Still a decent hit though but would of been mega with decent symbols.

EDIT
AH crappy, well at least it worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best features on any game ever, especially when you get the multiplier on a 4-wild-reels win :)

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 25 17.13.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 25 17.13.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 107
lol :lolup:

I did get the gamblers 'butterfly effect' so to speak, abruptly ended when that shite dropped.

Really wanted a WMS 'punt' change of scene n all that, thought might help change luck but that BetUK although cracking game selection is the worst for server lag and just a horrible experience win or lose.

Missues broke losing streak for me a bit 1100x on DOA tonight, pity it was off her last 9p!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back