Winner Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kicking myself for dropping my bet from $1.20 to .60c only a few spins before this win. Still, a great win and the second time Gollum has popped up to throw stones to make 5 wilds for me.

5wildlotragain.jpg

O M G

sseca01 =) Grats but this is how it should look like j/k.

The story goes, i was SURE i was going to zero out. But on the last spin i hit a win for 54euro. and the balance went low again and this comes...holy crap :D:D

Over 1000x bet. From a sure zero to a sure cashout. wilds on the first two rows, i was ready to spin further, but gollum came up and made row 3 full wild, and then he went to row 4...sick.. THANKS 32red my darling =)

OMG.jpg

Nice hit, and about time too =)

Im starting to hate that game more and more since its the most schizo slot out there. 4x4x4x4x4x4x4x4x4x4x 1000x 10x 4x4x4x4x4x4xBET!

lol...my stats are a lot like that, if you leave out the 1000x

Thanks - I must agree with you guys... LOL

Nate

32 RED Thank You

Haven't played at 32 RED for nearly 2 years but thought I'd try again - deposited £75 and took 100% bonus...Played Money Mad Monkey @£1.60 a spin and got bonus quickly - missed screen save on great win (£1400) but was left £2100 to play through...Play through achieved and have already withdrawn £1100 before this screen shot was taken.

Attachments

• zuntitled.jpg
    zuntitled.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 477
CONGRATULATIONS NATE, BUT THE LAST 2 PICTURES IS SAME OR 2 DIFFERENTS? :eek:

THE MONEY IS DIFFERENT BUT THE PICTURES THE SAME :eek:

CONGRATULATIONS NATE, BUT THE LAST 2 PICTURES IS SAME OR 2 DIFFERENTS? :eek:

THE MONEY IS DIFFERENT BUT THE PICTURES THE SAME :eek:

Hi Bisbis,

They are 2 different wins - Santa's Wild Ride goes to the same screen immediately after any feature...

Nate

Congrats. all players!!

I want to win also but i always loose since the last 3 months. I play at RTG and always loose. Is there a better chance to win at Microgaming!?

What you are pay in in Microgaming and what bets you are doing there!?

Regards

The looser :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back