dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Yes, Goaty'll have fun with the long title I'm sure, more possibilities for punnery and puerility!

Anyway, not a bad slot I like the theme if not the graphics. A hybrid of Secret of the Stones and Cluedo almost.

There are also 2 Yggdrasils introduced at the beginning but as they're both clones IMO I can't be arsed to do separate videos for them. Vikings Go To Hell and Lucha Maniac.

Cool! Wonder what the 'new thing' is with the Viking one (i skipped through until the TK game), but absolutely looking forward to a little go on that new TK game! I'm a big fan, which should come as no surprise to you (as you stood next to me whilst i was kissing the TK teams arse when we were at the London event) but fan or not, this looks like a much improved version of SSOTS, as you already stated.

A nice concept, with big win-potential! Did you see anything about the release date? I am a bit alcohol infused, just coming home from a hectic afternoon with the family, so may have missed that:)

Cheers for the upload!

Yeah the whole Vikings series are very similar, but there were differences so far..so i didn't quite get what the new perk is in this one..all i noticed is that the progress bar now is numbered, whereas it was just a bar before..but i assume there is at least some new perk:p

Perhaps it's just bigger pays? I think a full screen on the previous ones were 'just' 500 or 1000x iirc, whilst this one advertises 3000x?

Last edited:
How's about you saddos just review the slot without having to scroll thru endless obv 5HIT puns? just a thought!
scroll what?
it's there at the top - aint noone forcing you to read the rest
in case you havent noticed, quite a few people LIKE bantering with the rest of the readers
eesh

Lucha Maniac is not a clone of any game, if anything it looks like a mix of Golden Fishtank and Pumpkin Smash. Probably something different in Vikings go to Hell too but can't see in the video. I guess there is no clear definition of clone but imo it is only a clone if the math is identical and the only difference is in graphics and sound, for example Break da bank again and Six acrobats are clones.

All right, got some Bonus Funds in my V&J account, and saw the Wild Heist Game was released..

After an hour of lowrolling on 10p, i'm not only up 40 bucks but am convinced this is the Game of the Year! Fcking amazingly entertaining bonus round with loads of perks and variations, endless retrigger and upgrade possibilities, cool base-game extra's and very decent potential: i noticed ht etop pays are significantly lower than most TK Games, but that now makes perfect sense...

Absolutely loving this!
Here is the best hit so far: a 3 scatter trigger, with a Gold Card (which turned into a Walking Wild, that works the same as in Jack and the beanstalk) and respins adding a multiplier!

Outdated URLWild Heist FS 392x.jpg

What does the Gold Card do??

Ya didn’t explain the Gold Card, dude!! This absent-minded review is incomplete!!

Maybe they requested the video did not reveal it to keep us in suspense...

Nah.

What does the Gold Card do??

Ya didn’t explain the Gold Card, dude!! This absent-minded review is incomplete!!

Maybe they requested the video did not reveal it to keep us in suspense...

Nah.

The Gold Card adds one of the three Base-game features: The Walking Wild - as explained above, will give you a respin until it disappears out of view, walking from right to left. The Wild Reel gives 1 to three Wild Reels per Free Spin. The Random Wild can put a number of Wilds on the screen per spin (there's a min and max, but haven't read the paytable myself:p)

It's awesome, the Gold Card can come in a retrigger, or from the start, and it adds a lot of potential!

But you can try it out in play money mode @ V&J and Unibet...

Just thought id add my opinion here to this game... really liking it so far! Found it on casumo last night after playing book of dead for the previous few days and being stitched up all week , thought id
try something new so played this. Enjoyed the 20 minutes I played last night and the features and mixture of features in the free spins game makes it really interesting! Won more on the free spins and
random features on this than i have on any of their previous slots.

Played it this morning for an hour too, and can honestly say this is my favourite thunderkick game so far - and im no fan of theirs. (falcon huntress i like a cheeky few quid on here and there). Just had a
free spins game, uncovered a couple of wilds and extra free spins, retriggered with 3 scatters and got to choose 2 more cards, a multiplier and wild card - ended up nearly £50 win from 10p spins. This is
more like it Thunderkick! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back