Wife Becomes Gambler!

Cleveland

Normally I'm the only one who plays. She typically enjoys a few spins on her favorite "looking" slot machines, but never plays for as long of a time as I do. Well the other night she is really going at it. I mean spin after spin. She asks me "what's my cut off limit?" I tell her play to her hearts content. About 40 minutes in I hear an angry.....

"it's rigged man :mad:"

:lolup: I laughed so hard. Told her congratulation she just officially became a gambler.

On a side note: She knows the games aren't rigged. I think the game just pushed her to her "time to take a break point."

I remember when my wife first became a "gambler" - we were in Atlantic City with some friends and she was really excited to be joining us for the first time. All the discussions of strategies, what we'll be playing etc., was getting her super excited. She sat down at a Jacks or Better machine (she knew how to play Poker, so was more comfortable with that). I think she was playing something like $.25 per hand and within 5 minutes she hit two four of kinds IN A ROW. That, is when she became a gambler :D

Cleveland, you gotta make her a tin foil hat now!!!

smiley-laughing025.gif

Does she have her own computer? Cause if you share you may never get time to use it again! :D :eek:

Does she have her own computer? Cause if you share you may never get time to use it again! :D :eek:

Yea thankfully she has her own lol. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back