Who`s up for a party?:).

Hmmm :rolleyes: I would like a west coast cooler with a quarter glass of cherry brandy with ice please :D but vodka n coke will have to do tonight, I spent all me money on slots but it's coming back to me lol

What's up huni, why are you going to leave:( I'd miss you :*(

Hmmm :rolleyes: I would like a west coast cooler with a quarter glass of cherry brandy with ice please :D but vodka n coke will have to do tonight, I spent all me money on slots but it's coming back to me lol

What's up huni, why are you going to leave:( I'd miss you :*(

Bah, you naughty girl lol, try one of these - Vodka and Red Bull with a Red After Shock depth charge :eek2:.

Ooops missed your last bit, i`m not leaving as such, for me atm it has got very repetitive and thus boring, so i`ve more or less stopped gambling, I will pop in but I guess nowhere near as much ;).

Bah, you naughty girl lol, try one of these - Vodka and Red Bull with a Red After Shock depth charge :eek2:.

I can't drink vodka n red bull, used to drink it when I was 17 at the nightclub, a BIG no no now, I get hyper when drinking vodka n coke, I'd go off my head on v+ rb:eek2: plus I've already got wings :D I is an ANGEL (not) LOL

Lol, and I bet your misspent youth has many a story to tell, okay being an Irish lass try this one Jameson`s + Sambuca ;).

Never tried that, but I've had a flaming Sambuca, blew my Fking head off lol, I love cocktails, I have a cocktail making book, but y'know I've never got round to making any:rolleyes:, can't really have too much alcohol round the house, you need a bar to make cocktails.

Last edited:
Never tried that, but I've had a flaming Sambuca, blew my Fking head off lol, I love cocktails, I have a cocktail making book, but y'know I've never got round to making any:rolleyes:, can't really have too much alcohol round the round, you need a bar to make cocktails.

You should have tried some of that Absinthe I had a week or two ago, teaspoon of sugar, hold spoon over glass pour Absinthe on the sugar and let glass fill a bit, set light to sugar and stir, let flames die down and drink, speak to God, I asked him about the Duck Billed Platypus (like you do) :eek2:.

You should have tried some of that Absinthe I had a week or two ago, teaspoon of sugar, hold spoon over glass pour Absinthe on the sugar and let glass fill a bit, set light to sugar and stir, let flames die down and drink, speak to God, I asked him about the Duck Billed Platypus (like you do) :eek2:.

Holy shit, you're not gonna believe this but I was gonna post about absinthe LOL, great minds think alike;)

I had absinthe before, a shot of it when I was already airlocked, left me legless but that was a lonnnggg time ago;)

Sigh, them were the days my friend I'd thought they'd never end, we'd sing and dance forever....

So what you drinkin Roy my buddy:what:

And what did God say??

Last edited:

Ooops missed your last bit, i`m not leaving as such, for me atm it has got very repetitive and thus boring, so i`ve more or less stopped gambling, I will pop in but I guess nowhere near as much ;).

I missed your last bit:eek2: I was waiting for the reply, weird, we're in sync tonight, yeah I know what you mean Roy, it's getting too repetitive for me also, playing tooooooooo much is not a good thing, I'm gonna have a small flutter on Sunday night and leave it at that until next Sunday.

It isn't good to have it take over your life, I was thinking this today, I've been trying and trying to win over £800 in one go, my luck has been there, but for smaller wins,(which is why I beat mesel up for doing it, playing the money away) I would have had well over £1000 this past week, had I hit bank, but I'm no further forward, just up around £80, I need a good kick in the ass LOL

Holy shit, you're not gonna believe this but I was gonna post about absinthe LOL, great minds think alike;)

I had absinthe before, a shot of it when I was already airlocked, left me legless but that was a lonnnggg time ago;)

Sigh, them were the days my friend I'd thought they'd never end, we'd sing and dance forever....

So what you drinkin Roy my buddy:what:

And what did God say??

Atm just Stella hun, but, me being me it`s what i`m smoking that counts lol, which brings me to my 1st and only political rant of the night.............

Alcohol - Legal.

Versus

Cannabis - Illegal.

Drink related incidents in the British Isles per year including but not limited to - Deaths due to liver/kidney failure, driving, fights, Wife/husband beatings, child abuse = Fucking thousands.

Cannabis related incidents arising from the same circumstances - None.

Anyhow back to the party and for those that like a smoke, skin up, smoke, smile, eat some crisps/mars bars/breakfast cereals/more crisps but this time with dips, and listen to this, whilst, closing your eyes and thinking of some of the best times of your life, and if like me, those times are girly/bloke/girly, girly/both/goats related, and the timing (around 03:36) is correct it will blow your mind ;)..........

Footnote:- Only the girly/girly bits apply to me ;).

Okay, and goats :oops:.

Last edited by a moderator:
The transcript of my chat with God.....
After my last few days of obliviousness I have a vague recollection of actually speaking to God and was permitted to ask him one question, so, I duly asked him what I believe to be the most important question possible......

`Hey God, wassup, nice place you have here?`.

"Hi Roy, your question please".

`Ooops sorry, my bad, okay here it comes, the Duck Billed Platypus, wtf is all that about man?".

"Well Roy, think back to when you were young and playing with a Lego or Meccano construction set, and when you had built the respective item there were always a few bits and pieces left over, does that answer your question Roy?".

`Yes God tyvm`.

"Anything else I can help you with Roy?".

`Mmm, now you mention it, yes there is, women`s breasts and gravity`.

"Goodbye Roy".

`Ohhh, laters God`.

Sorry girls, I tried .

Atm just Stella hun, but, me being me it`s what i`m smoking that counts lol, which brings me to my 1st and only political rant of the night.............

Alcohol - Legal.

Versus

Cannabis - Illegal.

Drink related incidents in the British Isles per year including but not limited to - Deaths due to liver/kidney failure, driving, fights, Wife/husband beatings, child abuse = Fucking thousands.

Cannabis related incidents arising from the same circumstances - None.

My man has said the same thing:eek:

Did you see the Larry Pratt interview on Alex Jones show?

No hun, I will though, going back to cannabis, several years ago and the comedy series The New Statesman starring Rik Mayall and the infamous quote from the mafia at the the end of his legalize Cannabis campaign so it could be taxed....."Leave it alone man, the government gets more cash from it being illegal than they will if it is decriminalized", to see how far down the rabbit hole this goes, take the blue pill and research Pablo Escobar and his assassination by the C.I.A.

Footnote:- At his peak Pablo Escobar was in control of over 80% of the world`s Cocaine distribution, an insight from one of many sources
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I finally had my partynight yesterday:D
The first time out in...two years...

I did remember both how to dance and how to talk to the boys :cool:
Lovely night, so fun...but my head today is telling me to go to bed now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back