Who`s up for a party?:).

Back and eating so semi afk`ish atm, bought a crate of stella artois also, gonna be a long fun heaped party tonight:)

Interesting....stella artois has gained popularity with the Purdue students here too.

Did not get to fully cut loose on my b'day as it was on Tues and had to work early Wed!

Sooooooo...still working on my last birthday chip in between:D

Was curious that VWM never responded about his school boy stories:p

DBdrink.jpg

Interesting....stella artois has gained popularity with the Purdue students here too.

Did not get to fully cut loose on my b'day as it was on Tues and had to work early Wed!

View attachment 34079

LOL a little twilight humor courtesty of Daddy Cullen;)

View attachment 34079

Lol that comment by me regarding VWM was purely for humour hun, tbh if there was one person I would love to go out with (apart from all you sexah girls ofc ;)) for the night and get them out of their shell it would be Brian (VWM) he has a great sense of humour - very dry, it`s a pity we don`t see more of it :(.

Stella is by far the Rolls Royce of the lager world especially the triple filtered one ;).

Lol that comment by me regarding VWM was purely for humour hun, tbh if there was one person I would love to go out with (apart from all you sexah girls ofc ;)) for the night and get them out of there shell it would be Brian (VWM) he has a great sense of humour - very dry, it`s a pity we don`t see more of it :(.

Stella is by far the Rolls Royce of the lager world especially the triple filtered one ;).

Yea I figured that-but that sort of schooling would shape a person's psyche. He seems like a very interesting person.

Stories..........well first thing comes to mind is how much going off to Ball State University (David Letterman's alma mater) was such culture shock for a little small town Indiana girl.

Saw it all-heard it all for the first time (those were the days):eek:

Yea I figured that-but that sort of schooling would shape a person's psyche. He seems like a very interesting person.

Stories..........well first thing comes to mind is how much going off to Ball State University (David Letterman's alma mater) was such culture shock for a little small town Indiana girl.

Saw it all-heard it all for the first time (those were the days):eek:

I remember my 1st culture shock as such involving me a very brash, arrogant 29 year old, just got out of a financially/emotionally crippling long term relationship and thought I knew everything about a woman, until I met Andrea, but anyway`s that`s a completely different story, tell more ;).

I remember my 1st culture shock as such involving me a very brash, arrogant 29 year old, just got out of a financially/emotionally crippling long term relationship and thought I knew everything about a woman, until I met Andrea, but anyway`s that`s a completely different story, tell more ;).

Geez hope my CM friends will be forgiving LOL

Being exposed to "co-ed" showers was an eye opener. Sure my parents had no idea when they dropped me off that first year:D

Hi guys...I see the party has started!:D

I love you guys but I'm drinking the Tiger Blood and I'm spinning and wiiiiiining!:)

It's tempting to stay here but money wins over Indian and Stella, right now!

Beth and Roy and youse others...have fun and If I win the RJ...I'll give you THAT third hand story.LOL....(geeesh, this has got to be the ONLY time I hope I didn't win it).;)

I love you guys but I'm drinking the Tiger Blood and I'm spinning and wiiiiiining!:)

Beth and Roy and youse others...have fun and If I win the RJ...I'll give you THAT third hand story.LOL....(geeesh, this has got to be the ONLY time I hope I didn't win it).;)

Hi hunny, grrrrrrr stop gambling it`s party night ;) gl though:).

Ha ha me girl-well win that RJ then:D #winning

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back