I miss him, really. He is very kind and smart person, and good poster too. I always enjoyed when reading his posts and screenshots. Does anybody know where he is? His last visit was 27th December 2009 :sob:
I recall her making a thread about the fairness with MG in relation to video poker, she felt she wasnt getting a fair game and decided not to partake in online gambling anymore and stick with the bricks and mortar.
She did come back a fews months ago just to confirm what she was saying, she got a pat royal in free play and said in the years of playing onlone for money this wasnt even close.
It's a shame she still doesnt frequant here but I can understand what she was saying.
Regards,
Peter
P.S-- ohhh!!! I often wonder about that Fluer De lis i think her name was, remember her- she was a high roller as well but i think had a MAJOR gamlbing problem from what she said in her posts, id say the penny dropped with the family and found the massiv debts she had.. I just want to know if she is doing ok.
Thanks same_old and bonusguy
Yeah, I remember FDL, but I don't think that she and juliack - the same person. FLD lives with her husband in Cyprus, and juliack is from Canada.
But now i think I miss both! :sob:
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.