Logo
external image

What items would be on your "Can't Live Without" list?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ksech
  • id42712
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1131
  • Replies 10
Joined
Jul 27, 2007
Location
Here
What items of modern "technology" can you absolutely NOT live without?

Mine would have to be:
Duct tape and super glue (a must have for any household IMO. If it can't be fixed by taping or gluing it goes in the trash!:D)
GPS (I'll never get lost again! Although, you have to remember to do the updates once in a while or you may find yourself on a road and the silly GPS will tell you you're in a field someplace!:confused:LOL)
and Post-it-notes (for when I've lost my brain, these come in handy to find it!:rolleyes:)
 
My eyebrow pencil ;)

My computer :p

Oh definitely couldn't live without the carpet cleaner. Must clean the carpets three times a month.:o

Coffee Pot :D
 
I have to go with coffee pot, computer and tv.

I do know some women that can't live without the phone :), I'm surprised that is not listed.
 
I have to go with coffee pot, computer and tv.

I do know some women that can't live without the phone :), I'm surprised that is not listed.

Only because I just found this thread:D I've had a Blackberry for two years now and I admit it...I cannot LIVE WITHOUT IT:thumbsup:

And especially now that I have a new granddaughter (2/19/2011...Lilah)!!!!!
 
My GPS!( I need to update it but it's ok for now, haven't driven into a lake just yet) My convertable hand-truck! My paycheck.My soft pillows. My egg shell foam bedding for on top of the mattress ( I can't afford a new bed, lol).My alarm clock. MY Cell phone??...uh, sometimes I wish they were never invented.

Chapstick, lipstick, mascara, eye-liner. Jeans, t-shirts and sneakers.

SNOW TIRES! sheesh..this winter has been nasty and it aint over yet! (NY).

My little 'tipple' at the end of the day :D...ok maybe a big tipple, somedays.:eek2:

Cigs, although will be smoking the 'electric cig', starting this Friday.

Razors.
PM's ( Tylenol, Excedrin etc..)

AAA membership for when I didn't put snow tires on.

Nice 'n easy hair color. ( I turned grey at 19! )

(Wow,after looking at the above??...and if I were single and on a dating website I don't think I would get many hits..lol!!!):D
 
Mine has to be internet access. I use the internet to find recipes, to look up phone numbers, as a thesaurus, a calculator, a tv guide. If we're watching a movie and I go, "Wasn't that guy in that other movie with the boat?" "or isn't that the chick who used to be in that tv show?" and we put it on pause and I look it up online in two seconds so it doesn't bug me through the rest of the movie.

And to keep in touch with people - it's been years since I've hand written a letter.

Oh yeah and one other thing, phones that let you store phone numbers. I'd be buried in post it notes if I didn't have those!

EDIT: @secret2 Once you have a chance to try that electronic cig, let me know what you think of it, ok?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top