What is this? UFO, other?

P.V.

Dormant Account
webmeister
Who doesn't love a UFO sighting on a slow news day? A Denver FOX31 news crew has confirmed a local man's report of unidentified flying objects regularly zipping around the sky. Like the man, the crew was able to capture on camera the mysterious objects. :confused:

I have no clue but a fun video.. :thumbsup:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I don't know why it's so hard for some people to believe there really are aliens/ufos? It makes no sense to me, of course there are life forms on other planets, there is no way possible for our planet to be the ONLY one that has life. I remember reading about Stephen Hawking and his take on ufos...I just did a quick google search and found this......

The one aspect of Aliens existing and visitations that is vastly overlooked/neglected/ignored (mainly by evolutionists) is our planet, look at how perfect it is, from the blatantly obvious needs for survival - Oxygen, water, food. The not quite so obvious - Flora that purifies carbon dioxide and provides us with oxygen, minerals, resources. The obvious we know not much about until we are taught - the intricate side of nature and the food chain, animals/insects working side by side with nature ensuring it`s harvest goes to plan, our main source of water - Rain, a simple yet highly intricate process, and next to oxygen and food at the top of the needed for survival list.

The not obvious at all, but obviously needed - Gravity, seasons, fuel, energy, power, heat, tides, being just the exact distance from the sun so we do not fry or freeze to death, this planet could not be more suitable for our needs if it were tailor made for us in mind.

Now, take a good long look at our neighbouring planets and our moon, what do you see compared to our planet?.

Catch my drift ;).

The one aspect of Aliens existing and visitations that is vastly overlooked/neglected/ignored (mainly by evolutionists) is our planet, look at how perfect it is, from the blatantly obvious needs for survival - Oxygen, water, food. The not quite so obvious - Flora that purifies carbon dioxide and provides us with oxygen, minerals, resources. The obvious we know not much about until we are taught - the intricate side of nature and the food chain, animals/insects working side by side with nature ensuring it`s harvest goes to plan, our main source of water - Rain, a simple yet highly intricate process, and next to oxygen and food at the top of the needed for survival list.

The not obvious at all, but obviously needed - Gravity, seasons, fuel, energy, power, heat, tides, being just the exact distance from the sun so we do not fry or freeze to death, this planet could not be more suitable for our needs if it were tailor made for us in mind.

Now, take a good long look at our neighbouring planets and our moon, what do you see compared to our planet?.

Catch my drift ;).

Actually, I don't.

You did mention many of the perks we have on this planet that make it so blatantly obvious why it's going to be so hard to find life on other planets.

Putting that aside, I'm wondering how something can move so fast that the human eye can't see it but it doesn't break the sound barrier.

That was just my first thought.

Actually, I don't.

You did mention many of the perks we have on this planet that make it so blatantly obvious why it's going to be so hard to find life on other planets.

Putting that aside, I'm wondering how something can move so fast that the human eye can't see it but it doesn't break the sound barrier.

That was just my first thought.

Why isn`t there life on any planet near us, nor the moon?, i`m pretty sure if our planet is in the right place at the right time, then surely our moon should be full of life also, or are we led to belief that the protein based micronisms that started it all in the 1st place sorted out the oxygen, fresh water, seasonal food cycles, minerals, resources and everything else needed for us to survive here...

There`s bucketfuls of this out there also..................

I had a link for a pier reviewed geneticist analysis proving beyond doubt that man`s DNA can never be added to nor taken away, basically the human`s we are now are the same as when we (however) arrived on this planet, when I get time I will find it again

How and why would an entire planet evolve alongside single celled microscopic organisms in preparation for what they would one day become, one planet out of nine, no moons, nothing remotely near us could sustain life, and yet the only one that can, had prepared itself billions of years before our arrival.

That`s one helluva dose of hindsight mother nature provided us with ;).

Oh no please don't make this conversation about god!!! I thought this was about aliens/ufos?

I don't believe in god.

Here's a quote ;) (yes, he's a non-believer as well)

~Ricky Gervais‏~
Isn't it weird that God made a universe that perfectly coincided with the extent of the knowledge of the people who wrote the Bible.

Why isn`t there life on any planet near us, nor the moon?, i`m pretty sure if our planet is in the right place at the right time, then surely our moon should be full of life also,

Where do I even start? There's no life on nearby planets because they are inhospitable to life. Except maybe Titan, one of Saturn's moons although life there couldn't be water based forms because the moon has liquid methane and not liquid water. Our moon has an endless supply of reasons why it can't sustain life not the least of which is that it has a tiny core much smaller than most celestial bodies and virtually no magnetic field. Ice pockets could be deposited on the moon from comet impacts but liquid water can't even exist on the moon because of radiation from the sun. It has such a tiny atmosphere that it's basically in a vacuum.

or are we led to belief that the protein based micronisms that started it all in the 1st place sorted out the oxygen, fresh water, seasonal food cycles, minerals, resources and everything else needed for us to survive here...

Well, no. Oxygen wasn't present when life started it's evolution on Earth. You have to understand how basic the first life would have been. It would have probably consumed amino acids and naturally occurring sugars and then produced alcohol and carbon dioxide... Kind of like a fermenting process. Maybe God didn't really intend to make humans. Maybe he was just trying to make a batch of beer. Carbon dioxide would have been a waste product. Then as life evolves it finds new sources of energy like the sun and uses the available carbon dioxide producing oxygen as a waste product. Then millions of years later some organisms have evolved to make use of the now available oxygen and carbon dioxide becomes a waste product. Then you have a cycle.

I had a link for a pier reviewed geneticist analysis proving beyond doubt that man`s DNA can never be added to nor taken away, basically the human`s we are now are the same as when we (however) arrived on this planet, when I get time I will find it again

Well, of course it can't. Man's DNA is what makes it a man. A horse's DNA is what makes it a horse. DNA itself has probably evolved from some form of RNA which basically transfers the genetic code required to produce protein. I think it would be a fairly natural evolution from an RNA based organism to a DNA based organism.

How and why would an entire planet evolve alongside single celled microscopic organisms in preparation for what they would one day become, one planet out of nine, no moons, nothing remotely near us could sustain life, and yet the only one that can, had prepared itself billions of years before our arrival.

That`s one helluva dose of hindsight mother nature provided us with ;).

I'm not sure what you mean by the Earth preparing itself. The Earth did what it always does. It revolved around the sun. It had no control over anything that happened on it's surface. Also, the Earth didn't evolve. Geographic and climatic changes aren't evolution. Actually, the introduction of oxygen to the atmosphere would be a climatic change caused by the evolution of life on the planet. So some changes to the planet would never have happened if life didn't evolve on it.

Oh no please don't make this conversation about god!!! I thought this was about aliens/ufos?

I don't believe in god.

Here's a quote ;) (yes, he's a non-believer as well)

~Ricky Gervais‏~
Isn't it weird that God made a universe that perfectly coincided with the extent of the knowledge of the people who wrote the Bible.

Apparently it's not about God or UFOs. It's about evolution.

The thing is flying .. or at least moving through the air, without touching the ground, and the thing has not (yet) been indentified, so that makes it an UFO.
Now we just need to find out what it is, and then we can, at least, take the U label off of it.
What really gets me....why the hell are they so busy ? And we complain that we live in a fast paced world, and die early from stress ?...wow dude, if they're able to move that fast, you'd think they were smarter than that. !

I believe in UFOs. Like Lahutti said, anything that's flying and we don't know what it is, is a UFO.

Also, I have never said extraterrestrials have never been to Earth. I have no way to know this one way or the other so it's not a statement I can honestly make. What I can say is that the odds of any life that originated anywhere but on Earth coming to Earth are so remote that the chance of it happening are almost zero and I don't mean 1% or even .0001%. I mean the odds are infinitesimally small.

And when the odds are that slim you don't just look at a few fuzzy video recordings or some circles stamped out in a wheat field and assume this is the most valid explanation. The most likely explanation is not always the correct one.... But the least likely is never the best place to start.

I don't know if it's aliens or not - but after watching the video twice, I'm pretty sure that the guy who took the original video is a sasquatch.

Skiny those links he posted were about god....the links were trying to brush off evolution.

"What I think the DNA material has done is show that intelligence must have been involved in getting these extraordinary diverse elements together," he said (quoted by Richard Ostling, "Leading Atheist Now Believes in God," Associated Press report, Dec. 9, 2004

Just recently, one of the world's most famous atheists, Professor Antony Flew, admitted he couldn't explain how DNA was created and developed through evolution. He now accepts the need for an intelligent source to have been involved in the making of the DNA code.

This is exactly what has been found in the genes of every living thing on earth—a four-letter digital code. As Werner Gitt states: "The coding system used for living beings is optimal from an engineering standpoint. This fact strengthens the argument that it was a case of purposeful design rather that a [lucky] chance" (Gitt, p. 95).

Darwinian evolution is still taught in most schools as though it were fact. But it is increasingly being found wanting by a growing number of scientists. "As recently as twenty-five years ago," says former atheist Patrick Glynn, "a reasonable person weighing the purely scientific evidence on the issue would likely have come down on the side of skepticism [regarding a Creator]. That is no longer the case." He adds: "Today the concrete data point strongly in the direction of the God hypothesis. It is the simplest and most obvious solution . . ." ( God: The Evidence , 1997, pp. 54-55, 53).

Those are all from the first link.

Skiny.....
Also, I have never said extraterrestrials have never been to Earth. I have no way to know this one way or the other so it's not a statement I can honestly make. What I can say is that the odds of any life that originated anywhere but on Earth coming to Earth are so remote that the chance of it happening are almost zero and I don't mean 1% or even .0001%. I mean the odds are infinitesimally small.

How do you know that percentage? I mean did you read it somewhere? I would love to read it. This really really interests me.

Skiny those links he posted were about god....the links were trying to brush off evolution.

Those are all from the first link.

Skiny.....

How do you know that percentage? I mean did you read it somewhere? I would love to read it. This really really interests me.

I didn't click the links. I was just answering what he posted.

I don't have an actual percentage. I am very certain it's much much less than zero. I have touched on many of the reasons why the odds would be so low in another thread but it's basically the extreme rarity of planets that can support intelligent or even multicellular life, divided by the very low probability that life on such a planet would survive long enough for an intelligent species to exist. Divided by the chance that even an intelligent species would evolve into a species capable of space travel. (Dolphins are intelligent, they can't build space ships.) Divided by the low probability that it would happen in the same tiny, tiny percentage of the universe's lifespan that humans have actually existed and again divided by the extremely low probability that another intelligent species would be even remotely close enough to travel from their planet to ours since even the closest solar system to ours is light years away.

That's not even all the reasons but if you keep dividing the odds over and over and over you eventually reach a number that is literally almost zero.

Damn! I was hoping to do some good reading. Your post makes sense, but I still think there can be other life forms on other planets. Even ones intelligent enough to travel here. It just makes sense to me, in this whole huge universe, we can't be the only ones. But like I have said before, what do I know? haha

Damn! I was hoping to do some good reading. Your post makes sense, but I still think there can be other life forms on other planets. Even ones intelligent enough to travel here. It just makes sense to me, in this whole huge universe, we can't be the only ones. But like I have said before, what do I know? haha

I think there's no possible way there can't be life forms on other planets. There are billions of galaxies with billions of stars in each of them. Wouldn't it be horrible to know that this planet was the only planet with life on it in an almost infinite universe?

Being intelligent isn't what keeps species from other planets from traveling to Earth. The problem is physics. I can't think of any technology that could be created that could break the laws of physics. I mean, it's easy to say "Well, they could have more advanced technology." But what you can't say is "Well, they don't obey the same laws of physics as we do."

I'm still not saying that it's not possible. I'm just not that quick to decide that somewhere a race of aliens have figured out a way around very basic problems like being bound by the laws of special relativity which keeps objects from moving faster than the speed of light and being able to travel from point A to point B without having to exist at some point in our universe at every point in between.

My biggest problem with aliens coming to Earth is distance. If alien life exists it's almost guaranteed to be one hell of a long way away from our planet and I just don't know of any logical way for them to get here.

Well I have no idea about technology, I can't even figure out my daughters Nook, hahaha. So I will just have to take your word for it and maybe do a bit of research. I do like you way of thinking though, it does make sense.

I believe in UFOs. Like Lahutti said, anything that's flying and we don't know what it is, is a UFO.

And when the odds are that slim you don't just look at a few fuzzy video recordings or some circles stamped out in a wheat field and assume this is the most valid explanation. The most likely explanation is not always the correct one.... But the least likely is never the best place to start.

and why are the odds so infinitesimally small? Because of the incredibly vast distances of the universe (they first have to spot earth, a needle in a haystack). Let's assume they are technologically so advanced that they can spot our planet and us on it, then the question remains whether they would ever be capable of getting here... but I would like to believe that in say 3000 years' time we will be cruising the universe and finding intelligent life.

and why are the odds so infinitesimally small? Because of the incredibly vast distances of the universe (they first have to spot earth, a needle in a haystack). Let's assume they are technologically so advanced that they can spot our planet and us on it, then the question remains whether they would ever be capable of getting here... but I would like to believe that in say 3000 years' time we will be cruising the universe and finding intelligent life.

Well, we need to define "spotting a planet." Planets can't be seen from great distances because planets don't reflect enough light. Even telescopes many, many times stronger than the Hubble telescope wouldn't likely "see" a planet from more than maybe 20 or 30 light years away (I'm guessing) because the light from the stars they orbit would be millions of times brighter than the light reflected off the planet. You certainly wouldn't see an object on the planet from anywhere near that distance. It would be like holding a light bulb up directly in front of the sun and then trying to see it from Earth. About the best you can do is look for a star that dims the tiniest amount at regular intervals as a planet passes in front of it because of the path of it's orbit or measure how much a star wobbles to see if there are objects orbiting it that are large enough to have a gravitational pull on it.

Once you know a planet exists, then you have to decide if it's worth traveling billions of miles just to see if there's anything on it.

I know, I know. I'm such a party pooper when it comes to space travel.

I live in the next town over from Pine Bush, NY ( a very well-known town for UFO followers) and also I live near Stewart Airport ANG , Newburgh, NY.;)

"Get my drift"?;)

I have to use the cliche and say that it is arrogant to think that we live on the only planet with intelligent life.

The Big Bang theory and God are two separate but unexplainable views, imvho.

I have no idea about this...so, after I die and start my afterlife on a new planet ( which planet and Galaxy at God's discretion)...I will contact youse all and give you the inside story..;)

I was going to comment on those links that Just Play mentioned but I'd rather not turn this into a God/atheism/evolution/creationism debate.

In my opinion, it's just not a great place for it.

The thing is flying .. or at least moving through the air, without touching the ground, and the thing has not (yet) been indentified, so that makes it an UFO.

I totally agree. What intrigued me was the fact the news crew and camera captured the same images therefore debunking a doctored video by the first guy.

Maybe it's faster than the speed of light. :)

While I do believe that UFOs/Aliens exists and are basically manifestations of demonic beings, I also believe there are tests conducted of holographic systems worldwide to mimic a future alien invasion for purposes of societal enslavement.. That would be the reason nothing shows up on FAA radars of UFO activity as those UFOs are really our eyes seeing holographic images of them flying in the air. It is possible those airplanes that "flew" into the WTC were holographic images.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back