What do these Buildings have in common ??

RobWin

closed account
What is the Connection between these Buildings ??

The Murrah Federal Building and The World Trade Center Building 7 ?? ;)

First one to answer correctly wins...

Hint: This ain't got nothing to do with the actual construction or style of the buildings...or lives lost...

Prize: Enlightenment :cool:

Last edited:
The Murrah Federal Building and The World Trade Center Building 7 ?? ;)

First one to answer correctly wins...

Hint: This ain't got nothing to do with the actual construction or style of the buildings...

Prize: Enlightenment :cool:
people and most of all innocent children were killed rob in the murrah building, very sad..............never a prize when childrens lives are lost................

people and most of all innocent children were killed rob in the murrah building, very sad..............never a prize when childrens lives are lost................

Nope, although very, very sad beyond belief but nothing to do with the connection between the two buildings...

Thanks Laurie, made me remember I needed to update my original post to clarify this...

interesting

Haven't posted much but interesting question...

The buildings had the same investigators after the atrocities and fell in the same way

Ty Rob, for teaching me something new today:)

Noirin

Last edited:
Haven't posted much but interesting question...

The buildings had the same investigators after the atrocities and fell in the same way

Ty Rob, for teaching me something new today:)

Noirin

Welcome to the discussion Noirin, but actually nothing to do with the way they fell even though that was a fairly good guess...:thumbsup:

rob you know i luv ya to death but your freaking me out here" bigger than the F.B.I", are your eyes brown by chance?

They have always been brown Laurie...:p

I don't want to tell you all the connections and cover ups just yet until lots0, bryand and win have chimed in here...one of them will maybe venture a correct guess...more likely to be lotso or win though since I am still having to work on bryand about the real inner workings of our government and how low they will actually go in their atrocities against their own citizens in their quest for power and money...;)

They have always been brown Laurie...:p

I don't want to tell you all the connections and cover ups just yet until lots0, bryand and win have chimed in here...one of them will maybe venture a correct guess...more likely to be lotso or win though since I am still having to work on bryand about the real inner workings of our government and how low they will actually go in their atrocities against their own citizens in their quest for power and money...;)
well i sure would like them to chime in soon as im on the edge of my seat, i have a hard time thinking that our goverment would do something so evil, my money is on lots0 having the answer, mousey is another one that knows alot about our goverment B.S imo wins prolly spinning a slot someplace:D but does know his stuff too ,the eye thing was just an ole saying meant with luv, you know it, i hope;)..........laurie

I've heard that WTC Bldg 7 was "pulled" because it was the base of operations for the WTC towers demolition, like "get rid of the evidence that this was an inside government job."

Is there an Israeli government connection?

I've heard that WTC Bldg 7 was "pulled" because it was the base of operations for the WTC towers demolition, like "get rid of the evidence that this was an inside government job."

Is there an Israeli government connection?

You are the closest so far West with your answer, but we still have to tie the two buildings together...;)

The Timeline........

On September 11, 2001, 5:20 PM, 47-story Building 7 of the World Trade Center (WTC 7) collapsed in about seven seconds. To this day there is no official explanation of why it collapsed.

The collapse of the nine-story Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995 was repeatedly shown on television, and initially blamed on Muslim terrorists. Videos of the collapse of the 47-story WTC 7, while readily available on alternative news sites, have generally not been shown to the public after September 11 by major news media.

Buildings 5 and 6, which stood between the twin towers and Building 7, sustained much greater damage than Building 7, but they did not collapse in the way that the twin towers, and Building 7 collapsed.

Larry Silverstein, the World Trade Center leaseholder, was shown on television saying: "I remember getting a call from the ER, Fire Department Commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made the decision to pull and we watched the building collapse." :what::what:

Stay tuned....;)

Isn't there something about a tv show as well that was taken off the air because of the content? Something that the government didn't want people to know. I think I read something about it somewhere (sorry so vague)

N

Isn't there something about a tv show as well that was taken off the air because of the content? Something that the government didn't want people to know. I think I read something about it somewhere (sorry so vague)

N

Norin, watch the videos (links) that I am getting ready to post here and the picture will start to become clear...

Let me first preface this discussion by asking you guys to try your best to keep an open mind and also to remember the name...

Cantor Fitzgerald L.P

The lead up...Foreword by Ron Paul...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Video is 5:49

to think that we were able to drill hundreds of thousands of holes and properly install explosives and remove key support structures and hide miles upon miles of wires in 3 buildings simaltaneously whlile tens of thousands of people were working around us is insane. does anyone actually know what it takes to implode a building? any covert operation also needs a high degree of secrecy. you would have needed thousands of people to work on a job so big. even if it was possible. which it wasnt. a cover up only works if a select few are involved. believe what you want but it is not possible. did our government stage the attacks? possibly. we may never know but if they did they flew the planes and physics did the rest. they did not pull off the worlds most perfect demolition job.

i kept an open mind rob, but just find it so hard to believe.....its so insane , but i will check futher and keep reading what you post and the links, i promise..........................laurie

to think that we were able to drill hundreds of thousands of holes and properly install explosives and remove key support structures and hide miles upon miles of wires in 3 buildings simaltaneously whlile tens of thousands of people were working around us is insane. does anyone actually know what it takes to implode a building? any covert operation also needs a high degree of secrecy. you would have needed thousands of people to work on a job so big. even if it was possible. which it wasnt. a cover up only works if a select few are involved. believe what you want but it is not possible. did our government stage the attacks? possibly. we may never know but if they did they flew the planes and physics did the rest. they did not pull off the worlds most perfect demolition job.

1819, don't jump to conclusions yet...this is just getting started...like I asked...just try your best to keep an open mind here, dropping or imploding buildings is only a flee on a dogs back in the bigger scheme of things in this discussion and to answer your question about "does anyone actually know what it takes to implode a building?"...yes I am very familiar with all the inner workings and schematics of implosion as I have spent my life in the construction industry in both commercial and residential...32 years now...;)

1819, don't jump to conclusions yet...this is just getting started...like I asked...just try your best to keep an open mind here, dropping or imploding buildings is only a flee on a dogs back in the bigger scheme of things in this discussion and to answer your question about "does anyone actually know what it takes to implode a building?"...yes I am very familiar with all the inner workings and schematics of implosion as I have spent my life in the construction industry in both commercial and residential...32 years now...;)

then you should know it is not possible....as far as everything else i do not believe any thing i read or see on tv. from either side. i form my own conclusions from being out in the world. i absolutely agree with you that our own government does things that the average person would find dispicable. pearl harbor anyone? sadly, or by the grace of god, i dont think any of us average folk will ever know the truth about our government. there is no way of us actually knowing. probably best that way. cold war actions, experiments, assasinations, deals with the mob. i believe alot of those things occured. as far as today i'm sure an underhanded society is alive and well. the only thing that leads me to believe we did not have a huge part in 9/11 is motive. pearl harbor was a no brainer. we let it be attacked to bring us into a world war that we were itching to get into. that allowed big industry to prosper and it only cost us a few thousand soldiers. same as always trading soldiers for big business. to bomb a few buildings just to "rally" a country makes no sense. the agenda that the elite follow could have been followed without the bombings.

So I am watching SpaceBalls right now as I read the forum.................... sure makes more sense than what's going on in the "real" world..................:rolleyes: Sometimes "free will" can be a real bitch for those affected by others' choices...........

i kept an open mind rob, but just find it so hard to believe.....its so insane , but i will check futher and keep reading what you post and the links, i promise..........................laurie

The key word Laurie is "keep" an open mind, this is just getting started here and you can not only read what I am writing but you will also need to watch the short videos that I will be posting in order to get the big picture clearly...there are a lot of interesting actors in these videos too, names like the Clinton's, Bushes, Saudis, China, Cantor Fitzgerald, Countrywide Mortgage, KPMG, Enron, DOJ, Halliburton and a lot more...:D

Last edited:
Part I - Pattern of the Crimes

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Warning: If you have a weak stomach please do not watch the last minute of this video, everything else in the video is fine...

Video is 23:47

Last edited:
then you should know it is not possible

First rule of thumb 1819 is the fact that anything is possible concerning the governments of the world and all of their covert accomplices...;)

They and the "powers that be" behind the scenes have had generations of time to practice and cloak their ways of diverting attention away from what is truly going on in this world...:)

i dont think any of us average folk will ever know the truth about our government. there is no way of us actually knowing.

Maybe or maybe not, but as long as we can get the average folks to listen and keep an open mind to the questions and facts surrounding these issues then we as a nation will be a lot better off in the end even if we are only able to enlighten a few to the real corruption that is and has been going on behind the scenes of our government for a hell of a long time now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back