What are you listening to?

Show off.

Although when I worked at Vital Distribution in the mid nineties, I came back from lunch one day to find Grant Marshall sat at my desk. Yes Daddy G of Massive Attack fame. He was and still is an old school friend of my old manager. Also a City fan as well :D

Very down to earth guy. It was just after the World Cup USA in 94, and he was moaning about how much a ticket to the final cost him. He didn't mention the fact they were in the states in the first place to do some recordings with Madonna of all people.

Dr.Hook and the Medicine Show with an old hit I still enjoy enormously!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who Gives A Fuck

No, that title isn't meant to be nasty, that's the name of the song :eek:

I know Demis Roussos is my parents' music, but he's still a fave and his new album (Demis- 2009) ends with this bold beauty:

Seeing how my post above is 'easy listening', I thought I share this with you as well:

This is IMHO the c:cool::cool:lest song of the decade (2000-2009)

Do you sometimes wish you never should have clicked on the show video link.
i did to this and now i cant get the feckin tune out of my head :mad:

My son has the music from the game "The World Of Warcraft" on his computer running in the background and its driving me out of my mind, it sounds all satanic and crap:eek: Now thats some freaky stuff to listen to, i dont care how popular it is, im 2 seconds from killing the sound before i become possessed:eek:..................laurie

Wow!! With the exception of Nash and Zebedy....you guys listen to some WEIRD shit. :laugh:

What am I listening to you ask.....

Dirty Old Ann - Turn Me On....of course...;)

____
____

Oh yeah

Perfect sound for my mood.
Watch my auctions on Ebay if you wanna have more stuff like this :D

Mono (JPN) Post rock band

My favorite Post-Rock band... Mono from Japan.
They're live tonight to my city (Thessaloniki) and going to see the show :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back