What are you listening to?

Sorry for the double post, but I can't help but share. I loooooovvveee music. 25% of the time I'm working I'm listening to something... I'd listen more, but some things I need concentration for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: deezer.com

Thanks, I normally use live365, but that site is nice... I'm going to spend some time listening to deezer.

Don't know about the other sites but all (or rather 'most of') the stuff on deezer is apparently perfectly legal. They've licensed the stuff and pay the artists royalties when you listen to something. Good for that warm, fuzzy, "I didn't actually pay for it but I don't have to feel bad" feeling. :thumbsup:

Ive been following this guy for awhile now, if you like classical guitar youll like the stuff he does, lots of covers but he also does his own stuff,
great to listen to if you feel stressed :)

I had not come across this talented musician before, so thanks for the lead - he's produced some really fine music.

Old School Redone by Armand Van Helden

*HOTT!!* NEW 2009 from Armand Van Helden & A-trak. Time after time I told myself I've got nothing to lose...I can do it anyway you want it!! ;) Released 26th October

Pink Floyd Pulse - Recorded at Earls Court 1994. I had a chance to go to one of these shows at the time, but didn't take it up. I have regretted it ever since :(

In fact the only times I have been to Earls Court is for the ICE which whilst good to catch up with friends, is not the same as seeing Floyd rock the place down to it's foundations. :rolleyes:

This is the video from Learning to Fly which is one of the tracks on the Pulse CD.

A classic...how many Native Indian groups do you see nowadays with cool tunes like this! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back