What are you listening to?

I guess there's some drawbacks to living in the UK....

MTV pretty much gave up on music years ago in order to concentrate on how many different variations of "The Real World" and "Road Rules" it could squeeze out. But YouTube has largely picked up MTV's slack -- type in just about any video you want to see, and Google's (Nasdaq: GOOG) sharing site will play it for you.

Or perhaps not, if you're living in the UK. YouTube is in a legal standoff with PRS for Music, a UK outfit that collects royalties for musical artists.

YouTube says PRS wants it to pay too much money each time users click on a music video of one of their artists. It also alleges that the arrangement PRS has proposed wouldn't even specify which songs would be included in each license it wants to sell. The deadlock's been going on for months, and YouTube has finally crimped the hose -- no more music videos for UK viewers.

They'll have to resort to music videos the old-fashioned way, which involves holding your breath and spinning in circles while listening to a tune. Works every time, and it's usually just as good.

Go figure.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I've been runnin over the table in a tourney at stars, and this came to mind:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go Spiderlegz, it's dark but also all so lovely at the same time :D

This is the darkside I like :cool:

Here you go Spiderlegz, it's dark but also all so lovely at the same time :D

This is the darkside I like :cool:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

LOL You obviously meant the music:D

Also listen to other music than extreme metal like Queen, Pink Floyd etc

But this song is simply brilliant, performed at Wacken 2006.

A great song especially when you lie half-dead in the bed after a rough night

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back