Wagerworks for USA Players?

silcnlayc

Just one more spin pleez!
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
Joined
Sep 20, 2005
Location
Left Hungary
Hi All,

Kasinoking told me where he got the blackjack game that intrigued me so much and I looked up the wagerworks casinos but can find none with this game allowed for USA players. Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Silc
 
IGT just bought Wagerworks. IGT is the biggest manufacturer of slot machines in the world; over 70% of the slots in the USA are made by IGT.

One of the reasons they bought Wagerworks is because no casino using Wagerworks software permits for-money play from US citizens. That won't change until the situation in the US changes.

Yes, it sucks; I like Wagerworks software too and would like to play with online casinos with land presences.
 
silcnlayc said:
Hi All,

Kasinoking told me where he got the blackjack game that intrigued me so much and I looked up the wagerworks casinos but can find none with this game allowed for USA players. Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Silc
Lobby your elected representatives, or emigrate.
 
mary said:
..no casino using Wagerworks software permits for-money play from US citizens. That won't change until the situation in the US changes.
What situation? :what: Only a handful of states have legislation on the books outlawing online gaming.
 
Nevada, California, and New Jersey among them. Where IGT sells slot machines and has to maintain gambling licenses worth hundreds of millions in dollars in business.
 
mary said:
Nevada, California, and New Jersey among them. Where IGT sells slot machines and has to maintain gambling licenses worth hundreds of millions in dollars in business.


Sure I can't be the first person to point this out. But aren't those 3 states the biggest consumers of land-based gambling??? What exactly is the premise these state legislatures are stating for banning online gambling? Esp NV where gambling is legal everywhere. I'm assuming whatever the premise it's because of a threat to tax revenue in reality? What's the deal basically? I'm interested in this and don't know much about it. I'd kinda assumed previously the handful of states people always mentioned without naming were bible belt etc, not the land-based gambling powerhouses.
 
The games

I guess that's why (IGT's buyout) you can't find those games in Vegas casinos anymore. At least I haven't seen them for quite awhile. I used to love those games. In 2001 you could play for free at Wagerworks and earn comps at Vegas casinos. I cleaned up on that deal until the discontinued it. Don't think it's ever been available for US residents to play for money.
 
guesswest said:
Sure I can't be the first person to point this out. But aren't those 3 states the biggest consumers of land-based gambling??? What exactly is the premise these state legislatures are stating for banning online gambling? Esp NV where gambling is legal everywhere. I'm assuming whatever the premise it's because of a threat to tax revenue in reality? What's the deal basically? I'm interested in this and don't know much about it. I'd kinda assumed previously the handful of states people always mentioned without naming were bible belt etc, not the land-based gambling powerhouses.
B&M casinos don't want competition and they have massive lobbying power and the money to buy politicians.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Click here for Red Cherry Casino

Meister Ratings

Back
Top