Wagering through 21k

Steviedoo

Meister Member
MM
Ok so I got 10 free spins of $2 each on Avalon and I hit free spins and then 50ak at 7 times the hit which gave me about $400.

I have 421$ in the account and about 21k of wagering. 420 x 50. Good ole palace group. I think it's hopeless to even attempt to get thru. Rather ridiculous. Any suggestions.
I did make a deposit then I got free spins.
Stevie

lockinlove

Staring into the sun
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
I had 24,000 wagering at PlayOLG on a $200 deposit and $400 bonus. I made it and cashed out $2400.

Basically, you need to run well.

If you are going for entertainment and play time. Bet whatever you want. If you want to try and get lucky and hit a nice cashout, bet bigger and hope for some nice hit.

When my balance was around yours the minimum I would bet was about $1.50. When my bankroll hit $1000. My minimum was $2.50. Etc etc etc.

Steviedoo

Meister Member
MM
I had 24,000 wagering at PlayOLG on a $200 deposit and $400 bonus. I made it and cashed out $2400.

Basically, you need to run well.

If you are going for entertainment and play time. Bet whatever you want. If you want to try and get lucky and hit a nice cashout, bet bigger and hope for some nice hit.

When my balance was around yours the minimum I would bet was about $1.50. When my bankroll hit $1000. My minimum was $2.50. Etc etc etc.

I'm at 900$ and I'm betting $1.80. So on I go....

Harry_BKK

Dormant account
Ok so I got 10 free spins of $2 each on Avalon and I hit free spins and then 50ak at 7 times the hit which gave me about $400.

I have 421$ in the account and about 21k of wagering. 420 x 50. Good ole palace group. I think it's hopeless to even attempt to get thru. Rather ridiculous. Any suggestions.
I did make a deposit then I got free spins.
Stevie

That is quite a challenge but achievable. Think like it is a 42$ balance and you need to wager 2100$ and increase the bet size by 10X appr., so instead of 0.20$ bet 2.00$, 0.15$ -> 1.50$, 0.09$ -> 0.90. When you feel OK try some higher bets for a few spins and increase them gradually if your balance is going up nicely.

That is what i usually do, no guarantee it will be all well, it might go completely wrong and you bust. Please don't blame me then :D :D

Good luck :thumbsup:

Jono777

Ueber Meister
CAG
mm1
mm4
..and there was me pulling my face last night after taking on just 1K WR lol.

I wish you the best of luck, let us know if and how you make it please :D

Steviedoo

Meister Member
MM
And busted out.

Got my balance to high of 1300$ and then it was downhill after that. All slots were just not helping my cause.

Stevie

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
The real miracle here is how you managed to trigger free spins on Avalon 2 within ten spins. That's up there with Father Christmas.

This should have been a great cashout story because of that start, if only they'd been WR- free :mad:

So in a Scooby Doo villain voice, it must be said: "If it hadn't been for that pesky wagering I would have gotten away with it!" :mad::mad: