Wagering through 21k

Steviedoo

Ueber Meister
MM
Ok so I got 10 free spins of $2 each on Avalon and I hit free spins and then 50ak at 7 times the hit which gave me about $400.

I have 421$ in the account and about 21k of wagering. 420 x 50. Good ole palace group. I think it's hopeless to even attempt to get thru. Rather ridiculous. Any suggestions.
I did make a deposit then I got free spins.
Stevie

I had 24,000 wagering at PlayOLG on a $200 deposit and $400 bonus. I made it and cashed out $2400.

Basically, you need to run well.

If you are going for entertainment and play time. Bet whatever you want. If you want to try and get lucky and hit a nice cashout, bet bigger and hope for some nice hit.

When my balance was around yours the minimum I would bet was about $1.50. When my bankroll hit $1000. My minimum was $2.50. Etc etc etc.

I had 24,000 wagering at PlayOLG on a $200 deposit and $400 bonus. I made it and cashed out $2400.

Basically, you need to run well.

If you are going for entertainment and play time. Bet whatever you want. If you want to try and get lucky and hit a nice cashout, bet bigger and hope for some nice hit.

When my balance was around yours the minimum I would bet was about $1.50. When my bankroll hit $1000. My minimum was $2.50. Etc etc etc.

I'm at 900$ and I'm betting $1.80. So on I go....

Ok so I got 10 free spins of $2 each on Avalon and I hit free spins and then 50ak at 7 times the hit which gave me about $400.

I have 421$ in the account and about 21k of wagering. 420 x 50. Good ole palace group. I think it's hopeless to even attempt to get thru. Rather ridiculous. Any suggestions.
I did make a deposit then I got free spins.
Stevie

That is quite a challenge but achievable. Think like it is a 42$ balance and you need to wager 2100$ and increase the bet size by 10X appr., so instead of 0.20$ bet 2.00$, 0.15$ -> 1.50$, 0.09$ -> 0.90. When you feel OK try some higher bets for a few spins and increase them gradually if your balance is going up nicely.

That is what i usually do, no guarantee it will be all well, it might go completely wrong and you bust. Please don't blame me then :D :D

Good luck :thumbsup:

And busted out.

Got my balance to high of 1300$ and then it was downhill after that. All slots were just not helping my cause.

Stevie

The real miracle here is how you managed to trigger free spins on Avalon 2 within ten spins. That's up there with Father Christmas.

This should have been a great cashout story because of that start, if only they'd been WR- free :mad:

So in a Scooby Doo villain voice, it must be said: "If it hadn't been for that pesky wagering I would have gotten away with it!" :mad::mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back