- Joined
- Aug 21, 2018
- Location
- Finland
Please mix up the games for these daily €1 buy-in battles. The same games have been running without major changes for ages.
You could rotate the games every three or six months, for example—that adds a sense of freshness. When the games never change, it mostly feels like the whole system is just running on the same old schedule, over and over again. I find it a bit boring.
I also recall there being talk here about adding new game providers to the battle system. Are they coming at some point? It’s been a while since that discussion took place.
You could rotate the games every three or six months, for example—that adds a sense of freshness. When the games never change, it mostly feels like the whole system is just running on the same old schedule, over and over again. I find it a bit boring.
I also recall there being talk here about adding new game providers to the battle system. Are they coming at some point? It’s been a while since that discussion took place.
