Videoslots has left Australia

theslotsking

Dormant Account
Last edited by a moderator:
Working for me.

edit: Although I wish it hadn't been- just lost $2300 on fruit warp at $5 spins with no feature, endless teases. On the last $0.10c left, feature.. what a shocker.

Last edited:
Yes, Videoslots blocked deposit and play from Australian location, but that goes for all nationalities.

You can just play via a VPN and it should work.

Hi guys,

We recently got contacted by the Australian government and they requested us to make sure no players are able to play while being in Australia.
Due to their request, we made some updates to our IP controller, to make sure no traffic from any nationality can deposit or play with us from an Australian IP. You will still be able to withdraw from an Australian IP.
Your account will remain open and you will be able to continue to play when you log in from another location.
I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Br,
Daniel.

Hi guys,

We recently got contacted by the Australian government and they requested us to make sure no players are able to play while being in Australia.
Due to their request, we made some updates to our IP controller, to make sure no traffic from any nationality can deposit or play with us from an Australian IP. You will still be able to withdraw from an Australian IP.
Your account will remain open and you will be able to continue to play when you log in from another location.
I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Br,
Daniel.
"Contacted" how officially, a friendly request? a demand ? what sort of penalty will you endure if you don't comply with their request? Just a few questions here, hope you can shed some light for us. Tia.

azzagirt

Hi,

Unfortunately, I don't have any further information to share at this time. If any new information comes available to me, I will let you know.

Br,
Daniel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back