Feedback VBulletin annoying "feature" here at CM

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
FYI, if you go to update any fields in your profile, be prepared to fill something in for every single field. I found this out the hard way. lol....took 2 tries to figure it out, but if something is left blank, it tells you on the following page to go back and fill it out, until everything is filled in.

Seriously? Why would they have this in place? Not everyone has input for every single question that's asked of them for their profile.....

:confused:

&*(@#)*($@#_)(*$@# and now this.

You entered an invalid Skype name.

I have no skype name.

Then when I hit the "back" button on my browser, all of the fields I had just updated are now empty! There's no link to go back where I left off.:mad:

FWIW, you can leave the skype field blank. All of the other ones have to be filled out.

&*(@#)*($@#_)(*$@# and now this.

I have no skype name.

Then when I hit the "back" button on my browser, all of the fields I had just updated are now empty! There's no link to go back where I left off.:mad:

FWIW, you can leave the skype field blank. All of the other ones have to be filled out.
This is something I can fix in the backend. I'll try to remember to do this on Monday.

This is something I can fix in the backend. I'll try to remember to do this on Monday.

It's always nice when the boss can fix his own backend. :thumbsup:

And I agree this 'every field required to be filled in' is a pain. Thanks for looking into it for us.

It's always nice when the boss can fix his own backend. :thumbsup:

And I agree this 'every field required to be filled in' is a pain. Thanks for looking into it for us.

Yeah, apparently there's a special hotel room in Amsterdam which sorts that for him.....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:

HA HA, are you forgetting that backend biz takes place in a cage? Not ample room, I suspect. :D

;)

lois-griffin-dominatrix.png

hey, you're the one that opened yourself up for it.....jumped in head first, more like it :p

edit: errrrr, or maybe backend first? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back