US political crisis

Playford7

Meister Member
MM
@mack341
@Steviedoo

both superb people, one I agree with the other we don’t hardly ever ‘unless it’s about my superb cooking skills’

doesn’t mean her voice is less heard.

glad it’s been resolved this way rather than the other..

also my latest corona post leaves lots to be desired haha

slotplayer

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webmeister
Ready for my latest lame joke - how about this?

Its not a lie, its just not the full truth.

Last edited:

slotplayer

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webmeister
I heard that Texas has its own power grid separate from the US power grid. The Trump EO has something to do with getting power transformers from China, these things are huge weighing 100-400 tons so the fear was they could implant some nefarious software in it.

I was going to post in the Covid thread a week or two ago as a rebuttal to the lockdown whining, something to the effect that dealing with a lockdown is nothing, imagine if we lost power for a month but preached to my friend about it instead.

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
I heard that Texas has its own power grid separate from the US power grid. The Trump EO has something to do with getting power transformers from China, these things are huge weighing 100-400 tons so the fear was they could implant some nefarious software in it.

I was going to post in the Covid thread a week or two ago as a rebuttal to the lockdown whining, something to the effect that dealing with a lockdown is nothing, imagine if we lost power for a month but preached to my friend about it instead.
Did you mistype? Did Trump not prevent it and the EO allowed access?

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
Atleast it was a little bit better than what Tucker could come up with.
:laugh:

Lets hope he does not wear a tan suit our something, because im not sure Tucker could handle it.
:p
Speaking of dogs.

"Damnit people, fox news is making us look bad, do we have nothing negative about Biden to air, like literally anything will do"

:laugh: :laugh:

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
What did Biden’s EO allow access to? And by whom.
Presumably you did not listen to the reporters question? Note that Psaki could not answer the question.
Has she ever circled back to any question that she promised to circle back too?

Last edited:

mack341

I didn't even know texas got snow until this week, must be global warming taking effect, sorry climate change ;)

Edit: I experienced a 1 hr power cut last week, and that was bad enough.

Steviedoo

Meister Member
MM
Presumably you did not listen to the reporters question? Note that Psaki could not answer the question.
Has she ever circled back to any question that she promised to circle back too?

yes I did. You stated that trumps prevented it and the eo allowed acces to...
so I’m asking you what are you talking about.

as for the press secretary...circle back....same Crap different administration.

And....texas has its own power grid. So whatever is happening in Texas has nothing to with the National power grid and how safe or unsafe it is to hackers or any eo trump or Biden signed. Privatization of power and deregulation of water ...

Biden's executive order places a temporary suspension of trump‘s orders to allow the new energy secretary to review the policy and determine if a replacement order should be issued.

trump’s eo was not rescinded. It’s been suspended By Biden’s eo. The reporter states that. Trumps eo is suspended for 90 days.