US political crisis

When did Biden take office? January 20

December 14th, 2020

Mar 7, 2021

How can anyone believe their narrative when we have Psaki stating that Biden takes questions from the media multiple times per day since he took office and the media say nothing about that lie? And the public just swallow this shit.

How can anyone believe their narrative when we have Psaki stating that Biden takes questions from the media multiple times per day since he took office and the media say nothing about that lie? And the public just swallow this shit.
Well I guess the media are starting to complain he hasn't had a solo press conference since taking office.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Well I guess the media are starting to complain he hasn't had a solo press conference since taking office.

"And, naturally, there are those like Fox News contributor Kayleigh McEnany who are
like the White House is afraid to let Biden speak."
I can not see how her comments are not far off the truth? And Kayleigh faced an onslaught from the bias media that attended every single day rather than the softball and very respectful audience that Psaki faces. If it was a Republican press sec stating that a Rep President was facing the press daily when he had not the press assembled would have erupted and it would be front page news.

Funnily enough it was not that easy to find this...

"And, naturally, there are those like Fox News contributor Kayleigh McEnany who are
like the White House is afraid to let Biden speak."
I can not see how her comments are not far off the truth? And Kayleigh faced an onslaught from the bias media that attended every single day rather than the softball and very respectful audience that Psaki faces. If it was a Republican press sec stating that a Rep President was facing the press daily when he had not the press assembled would have erupted and it would be front page news.

Funnily enough it was not that easy to find this...

Yeah, I mentioned before about Biden being handled. Not surprising.

Complete whitewashing on YT. I had a video of a guy I never saw before and it has been removed from my history. I can't remember his name exactly so I can't search for it.

Yeah, I mentioned before about Biden being handled. Not surprising.

Complete whitewashing on YT. I had a video of a guy I never saw before and it has been removed from my history. I can't remember his name exactly so I can't search for it.
I would answer that but I am totally unprepared

So much for the insurrection charges made against those who "stormed the house" while being let in by security.
The Deputy of the FBI Jill Sandborn was asked by Senator Ron Johnson how many firearms where found or arrests made due to having a firearm? "No firearms where recovered that day and no arrests made after that day on those charges.No fires where shot that day other than the one that killed that lady" And the Deputy of the FBI could not remember the name of Ashley Babbitt.
Where was the insurrection? A police officer fired a shot and killed an unarmed person when there was no indication that there was anyone baring firearms.
We live in a shit World unless you close your mind to it until you die.

Had anyone else been following the worrying developments between the USA and Russia? After Biden called Putin a "killer" with no soul-
Russia have recalled their Ambassador from America which is a powerful statement.
US/NATO increased military presence in the Black Sea.
US/NATO flying Bombers flying daily near to Russia.
US/NATO maneuvers in the Baltic's.
Thousands of Tanks/Soldiers are massing on both sides in East Ukraine. Rumor British SAS and US special forces are on the ground.
All military leave cancelled in Ukraine and Russia.
Is this being talked about in the American media?

From what I can see America is losing respect right now.
Does anyone think that this administration are doing well? If so then why do you think so.
Any Americans wish to give their thoughts?

Biden seems preoccupied with raising the heat with russia, very neocon mindset, playing geopolitical chess games. The papers made a big deal out of trump having access to the nuclear button/codes, but I wouldn't be happy for Joe to have that responsibility either. Forcing another nuclear power to stand down, when you're impinging on it's interests and sphere of influence, not the wisest thing to do if moves escalated and backfired.

Imo Putin not having USA:s president wrapped around his finger can also be a good thing.

Fighting Russia would not be a good thing tho.
There must be a middle ground somewhere.

You have evidence/reasoned views that papa don was putin's pet?

Russia under someone like Putin will always have a seat at the top table, biden seems to suck up to china's leaders but insults putin, doesn't really make sense on the basis of what they both do in their respective backyards.

You have evidence/reasoned views that papa don was putin's pet?

Russia under someone like Putin will always have a seat at the top table, biden seems to suck up to china's leaders but insults putin, doesn't really make sense on the basis of what they both do in their backyard.
Not sure if pet is the word i would use, but it sure seemed like Trump idolized Putin.
The evidence would be him spending 4 years sucking up to him. =)

Not sure if pet is the word i would use, but it sure seemed like Trump idolized Putin.
The evidence would be him spending 4 years sucking up to him. =)

Trump does like the no nonsense, politically incorrect speak without fear types, he got on with duterte too afaik. [and erdogan] I think idolized is a bit far, buttering him up could be what he was doing.

He did increase sanctions on russia, tried to get the germans to change their mind about the russian gas pipes, sent diplomats/staff home to russia etc...I wouldn't say they were bosom buddies, but perhaps mutual respect for attaining power and leadership of millions.

Trump does like the no nonsense, politically incorrect speak without fear types, he got on with duterte too afaik. [and erdogan] I think idolized is a bit far, buttering him up could be what he was doing.

He did increase sanctions on russia, tried to get the germans to change their mind about the russian gas pipes, sent diplomats/staff home to russia etc...I wouldn't say they were bosom buddies, but perhaps mutual respect for attaining power and leadership of millions.
Agree to disagree then.
Imo the respect was only ever going in one direction, and it was not coming from Putin.

Agree to disagree then.
Imo the respect was only ever going in one direction, and it was not coming from Putin.

well after trump starting taking decisions not in russia's interests, I'm sure he came to dislike and mistrust trump, but high power people keep in with folk they may need to do a deal with, and can pick up the phone and speak direct.

We had no real conflict in those 4 years, whereas it looks like biden is exploring ways to pressure russia more directly, which increases risks for everyone, why threaten a nuclear power, just to see if you can.

well after trump starting taking decisions not in russia's interests, I'm sure he came to dislike and mistrust trump, but high power people keep in with folk they may need to do a deal with, and can pick up the phone and speak direct.

We had no real conflict in those 4 years, whereas it looks like biden is exploring ways to pressure russia more directly, which increases risks for everyone, why threaten a nuclear power, just to see if you can.
Like i said, i dont think fighting Russia is a good idea.
I much prefer if the two nations with the most nukes (by alot) stay on good-ish terms with each other.

I just dont think that Putin helping to put Trump in power was done out of respect.
I think he did it because he figured Trump would be easier to control than Hillary.

Like i said, i dont think fighting Russia is a good idea.
I much prefer if the two nations with the most nukes (by alot) stay on good-ish terms with each other.

I just dont think that Putin helping to put Trump in power was done out of respect.
I think he did it because he figured Trump would be easier to control than Hillary.

Half agree; Hillary had made some quite ominous warlike opinions, implying she would probably try to force russia to stand down in syria, she suffers from hubris and is imo demented in some ways with sociopathic traits. Trump was an egoist who likes golf, can't be all bad if he enjoys life, certainly someone I would watch with a cagey eye if I was a US citizen, but he is a bit of a caricature so you kind of know what you are getting, he'll be brash and confident.

Half agree; Hillary had made some quite ominous warlike opinions, implying she would probably try to force russia to stand down in syria, she suffers from hubris and is imo demented in some ways with sociopathic traits. Trump was an egoist who likes golf, can't be all bad if he enjoys life, certainly someone I would watch with a cagey eye if I was a US citizen, but he is a bit of a caricature so you kind of know what you are getting, he'll be brash and confident.
But thats kind of what im saying, Putin saw his chance to help a freaking reality tv star who spends 23 hours a day on Twitter get elected to President of the USA.
He must have been laughing his ass off when it actually worked.
=)

But thats kind of what im saying, Putin saw his chance to help a freaking reality tv star who spends 23 hours a day on Twitter get elected to President of the USA.
He must have been laughing his ass off when it actually worked.
=)

Yeah but can you blame him, if he did help trump beat Hillary [and I strongly doubt he did, but no doubt he'd want to have] I wouldn't be complaining, I am sceptical of the benefit of the last two wars we fought alongside the US, afghanistan and iraq, and the costs, so no to hillary was my view a good thing. The worry is the US establishment backing hillary in 2016 also want Kamala, hence Joe chose her.

Yeah but can you blame him, if he did help trump beat Hillary [and I strongly doubt he did, but no doubt he'd want to have] I wouldn't be complaining, I am sceptical of the benefit of the last two wars we fought alongside the US, afghanistan and iraq, and the costs, so no to hillary was my view a good thing. The worry is the US establishment backing hillary in 2016 also want Kamala, hence Joe chose her.
Russian interference in the election has been confirmed, no?
So its not an if, it happened.

Russian interference in the election has been confirmed, no?
So its not an if, it happened.

confirmed by who, not someone who is unbiased that is for sure.

edit: the statement was 'helped trump beat hillary', so it would need quantifying, anti hillary memes on facebook when there are already loads on there posted by republican voters?

Last edited:
confirmed by who, not someone who is unbiased that is for sure.
I thought who were the vaccine people, what do they care about that stuff?
;)

But i dont think thers an if, i think it happened.
Putin saw his chance to help elect a fool, and now 4 years later, the democracy in USA is a bit shakier than it was before Trump took office wouldnt you say?
I think Putin is very pleased with how it all turned out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back