US political crisis

I think epstein's original sentences and treatment by the authorities was a big warning alarm that powerful people can at times get away with horrible crime, he had a lot of names and numbers in his black book; why the hell would prince andrew hang around with him, for one, even after he got out the 1st time, and probably why he 'committed' suicide to avoid the risk of a lot of stuff coming out in courts...
Yeah, but rich/powerful people getting away with stuff has always, and probably will always be how it works.
Money rules the world, and if you have enough of it, you can pretty much do what you want without consequences.

Final Fantasy tactics knows whats up.

aa.jpg

bbc: "At its heart, QAnon is a wide-ranging, completely unfounded theory that says that President Trump is waging a secret war against elite Satan-worshipping paedophiles in government, business and the media.
QAnon believers have speculated that this fight will lead to a day of reckoning where prominent people such as former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will be arrested and executed."

I think they hoped trump was doing that as part of draining the swamp, we've had a similar thing happen in the uk, fear of organised cover-ups and this led to a child abuse enquiry centred around children's homes, schools etc coverups... sadly the enquiry itself will probably cover up stuff as well.
If you believe that everything is in hand and you can just sit back and put your trust in it all coming good then you will sit back and do nothing instead of protest. That is exactly what happens when they conduct investigations that take years ( and often never get finished) people move on with their lives. It works wonders but the accumulation of such none events leaves many people with very little trust in authority and the rule of law.
I would love to see the Maxwell case expand to include all of the top names exposed and investigated. But it will never happen exept for a few fall guys.

Its weird how all these satanic paedophiles are on one end of the political spectrum.
Its almost as if the whole conspiracy is politically motivated in some way.
;)

And how Trump was chosen as the leader for this crusade is just weird.
Hes been hanging around Epstein & the gang just as much, if not more, than anyother person who is supposedly a satanic paedophile.
Maybe he was just doing some undercover work.
I have no doubt that it is not just the Democrat side but it does appear that more Dem financial contributors are involved. I would not trust a career politician too much because most are happy to be bought and paid for. I think that this aspect is what the none career politician Trump ran into.

At Trumps age he had nothing other than either ego or a will to do good for his Country. He had everything a man of his age could ever want. I guess that both his ego and his will to do his brand of good both ruined him as well as left him with so much loyal support in America

Incidentally did anyone notice how unsteady Biden was on his feet yesterday while he sat down for his last address yesterday. Not to mention his bumbling his words again?
Now a month after Pelosi requested the nuke button be taken from Trump because he could not be trusted she is now requesting it be taken from Biden.
How long will he last? I say less than six months

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Incidentally did anyone notice how unsteady Biden was on his feet yesterday while he sat down for his last address yesterday. Not to mention his bumbling his words again?
Now a month after Pelosi requested the nuke button be taken from Trump because he could not be trusted she is now requesting it be taken from Biden.
How long will he last? I say less than six months
As President or as alive?
I guess 6 months is a decent estimate for both.

"A male child born in the United States today will become 76.1 years old on average"

Hes already defying the odds. :p

Saw that life expectancy for women in the UK was 81.
Did they maybe forget to add a zero at the end, i mean how old is the Queen now?

As President or as alive?
I guess 6 months is a decent estimate for both.

"A male child born in the United States today will become 76.1 years old on average"

Hes already defying the odds. :p

Saw that life expectancy for women in the UK was 81.
Did they maybe forget to add a zero at the end, i mean how old is the Queen now?
I don't want to wish him dead but his performance it terrible even with an teleprompter,even worse the only time he has gone unscripted. Yet the latest opinion pole gave him a 63 pence approval?
Prince Philip is in hospital and seems to be worse that the media are making out to be. I would guess once he goes the Queen may want to join him sooner rather than later

Last edited:
I don't want to wish him dead but his performance it terrible even with an teleprompter,even worse the only time he has gone unscripted. Yet the latest opinion pole gave him a 63 pence approval?
Prince Philip is in hospital and seems to be worse that the media are making out to be. I would guess once he goes the Queen may want to join him sooner rather than later

About month ago.

biden-post.JPG

She'd get my vote, double bonus if she can kick the rino & warhawk kinzinger's arse out :laugh:
I just hate career politicians who become controlled by self interest. It is a worldwide problem but I would like to think that there are exceptions.
Turn the sound down and I would love just to looking at AOC spouting off crying at the "cages"at the abuse that Trump was caging those children at the boarder.
She is very quiet now that Biden opened that facility again after they both condemned Trump for opening it for a month. The same one that Obama and Bidden opened before Trump came into power!
But it is different now because of covid now I hear.
I hate the American voting system.
I do not like the UK system either.

I just hate career politicians who become controlled by self interest. It is a worldwide problem but I would like to think that there are exceptions.
Turn the sound down and I would love just to looking at AOC spouting off of crying at the abuse that Trump was caging those children at the boarder.
She is very quiet now that Biden opened that facility again after they both condemned Trump for opening it for a month. The same one that Obama and Bidden opened before Trump came into power!
But it is different now because of covid now I hear.
I hate the American voting system.
I do not like the UK system either.
Yo, dont be talking shit about my girl.
She already called out Biden for it.

I just skimmed it, but i think it is for kids 13-17 that have arrived alone.
Just saw it passing by when scouring the internet for memes and nature videos. ;)
For Trump I believe it was for to prevent child trafficking. Maybe it is for the same purpose with this administration?
I hope so.
But the presses reaction to Trump and today?

For Trump I believe it was for to prevent child trafficking. Maybe it is for the same purpose with this administration?
I hope so.
But the presses reaction to Trump and today?
I think part of it is because this is nothing new, and more a continuation of what was already happening during Trumps Presidency.
I think if you look at righ leaning media they are probably airing about these things 24/7, while they turned a blind eye during Trump.

I dont really think the mainstream is more biased than say newsmax, fox, breitbart etc, theres just more of it if that makes any sense.
The bias is the same, or atleast very similar, theres just more outlets pushing for bidens side.

The only thing i can say with 100% certainty is that as long as i get to decide for myself what to watch, ill take David Attenborough over left/right politics any day of the week.

Its not really like that, its the left media manufacturing issues and the right media pushing back.

side note: Notice you don't see all those leaks to the press so far under the Biden Admin like it was under the Trump admin until he cleaned out all the Obama holdovers?

I can imagine that there will mostly be only highly edited versions of this in most media but I think that it will probably be a very important political event so I intend to watch it live

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back