US government record

4 of a kind

Repeated violations of forum rule 1.16 - troll
* The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775they had 234 years to get it rightand it is broke.
* Social Security was established in 1935they had 74 years to get it rightand it is broke.
* Fannie Mae was established in 1938they had 71 years to get it rightand it is broke.
* War on Poverty started in 1964they had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor"and they only want more.
* Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965they had 44 years to get it rightand they are broke.
* Freddie Mac was established in 1970they had 39 years to get it rightand it is broke..
* The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil, it has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever beforethey had 32 years to get it rightand it is an abysmal failure.

They have FAILED in every "government service" they shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollarsAND THEY WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE THEY CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??

The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775they had 234 years to get it rightand it is broke.
Gee I still get my mail every work day before noon and it still costs less than a buck to send a big fat letter anywhere in the USA... Don't sound broke to me.

* Social Security was established in 1935they had 74 years to get it rightand it is broke.
MY mom's Social Security Check comes right on time every month and it has for years, just like 50 million other checks that arrive each and every month on time... again don't sound 'broke' to me.

Fannie Mae was established in 1938they had 71 years to get it rightand it is broke.
Obviously you don't understand what Fannie Mae is or what it does... As far as Fannie Mae being 'broke'(out of money) they sure are... mostly because George Bush gave all our tax money to the Banks and not to the people with mortgages that were going under... If the Bush admin would have helped people instead of big banks and big investment companies Fannie Mae would not be in such a bad place right now.

They have FAILED in every "government service" they shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars
You forgot to mention the US Military, NASA, Center for Disease Control(CDC), Coast Guard, DEA, CIA or the infamous IRS...

You want to live in country without a government then move to Somalia.

Most Americans get the fact that a Democratic government is a always going to be a work in progress... thats why we can vote, lobby, voice our opinions and work to change the way our government works.

You may not like our American system, but it is still the best on Earth...
If you hate our Great American system and you don't want to try and make the system better...
take your whiny ass and leave.

Last edited:
It is a well known fact that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are broke due to their practice of lending (or guaranteeing loans) to people that could not afford the payments. George Bush fought with Congress to curtail this practice but was labeled an uncompassionate racist. The blame for Fannie's and Freddie's problems rest squarely on policies made by democrats during Bill Clinton's terms.

If you hate our Great American system and you don't want to try and make the system better...
take your whiny ass and leave.

The OP is hilariously flawed and poorly written. It is not worthy of serious response. I would have been amused by it when in grade school and demolished it as easily then as a 14 year old as I could now.

And I suspect I side with you Lotso on most of the important issues.

However, I only cared enough to comment on your closing line above.

4 of a Kind (or any other American) cannot simply take their ass (whiney or not) out of the equation by upping and leaving the US. The IRS does not allow it. Americans who move overseas cannot even give up their citizenship should they no longer wish to participate in the 'system' and no longer receive any benefits / no longer pay tax. The IRS does not allow it.

------

* Obv, I'm simplifying the issue somewhat - so don't nitpick with counter-arguments (some of which are fine, some are terrible - I know them all).

The US was built on the fundamental tenet of libertarianism - and on the catch-cry of 'freedom' from government interference.

Holding your own citizens hostage kind of doesn't mesh with the whole 'being free' ideal, does it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back