US got Bin Laden

They also caught a yound female suicide bomber who said she trained with 350 other suicide bombers for a MASS group suicide bombing.

You all don't think this is going to be the end of it though??

Shits going to hit the fan bigtime with this and I don;t think it's going to be pretty

I wonder if the man now has his 25 virgins and is living in the paradise land they drum into each other.

crazy,crazy times people.

It was about time. Amazing world of technology that we have today - and it took nearly ten years to find the guy.

Sometimes you wish things were as easy as they seem to make it on "24" :rolleyes:

But back down to Earth: it'll be interesting to see how this affects the world wide terrorist threat. Will this motivate more attacks, or will these people lose their momentum (if there was any) since their funding has been (hopefully) cut off?

I'm guessing that much will depend on the quality of the remaining leadership (remember they've been knocking off a number of Al Quaida leaders over the years, even if they've missed Bin Laden until now)

I don't think funding will be too much of a problem - there will always be rogue states only too happy to keep funding anything that is anti-Western, as we have seen in other terrorist organisations...Libya among them before the rapprochement with the UK and US in more recent years and before the current situation arose.

This has to be a terrible psychological blow for the terrorists, but I think Obama was wise to warn that the US will have to continue to be on its guard.

It sounds from the breaking news reports as if this might have been a carrier-based helicopter assault - they're talking about burying Bin Laden's body at sea at present.

Good idea - you don't want to set up a Middle Eastern martyr's shrine with his remains.

Hats off to the CIA and US Military, job well done.

Now show me Bin Laden, reports are his body has already been buried at sea. :eek2:

Anyone else hear this?

I found a pic of him

I stumbled across it,its fairly graphic.I will send you a pm with the link,so you can see if you'd like.I kinda wish i didnt have such a morbid curiousity sometimes.

I imagine there will be an abundance of conspiracy theories and conjecture that Bin Laden is not really dead...that always seems to happen when a high profile 'leader' is blotted out.

For that very reason I am pretty sure that the Americans will have DNA and photographic evidence which in time they will produce to kill off any beliefs that this terrorist might still live.

I can't believe that an astute politician like Obama would have made his speech without being absolutely convinced that his SEAL team had nailed the right guy.

Those were brave men - 24 in the raid aboard 4 helicopters, 2 of them attack choppers.

I think it's interesting that Bin Laden was in a compound whose size set it apart from the normal homes in the area...and that it was a mere hundred yards from a Pakistani army facility.

That has got to make you suspicious.

Sky News has confirmed that the body has been "disposed of" at sea after being flown from the raid location to Bagram airbase in Afghanistan (and then presumably flown to the ocean burial site?)

The preparation for and audacity of this raid will almost certainly make it the subject of a movie at some stage, don't you think?

Last night my kids were getting ready for bed when the news broke. I made the mistake of letting them watch. I have a 9 and 11 year old. All the newcasters were giving there opinion of what they think will happen next. Well my 9 year old heard one say he felt this will cause more attacks and now it will be harder for us to find. She was laying in bed last night called me in and said mom is it a good thing that he is dead. I said its a good thing that the people who lost loved ones because of him may find some peace and closure. She then said I have my Sears tower field trip this week what if they try something while I'm there? I said you know honey if you are afraid and feel you don't want to go I understand you don't have to. I didn't know what else to say She shocked me that she understood enough of what can happen. Now she got me worried and thinking Ok maybe you should stay home...

Glad for the people that needed closure, afraid of the thought of what sick things can happen now. I think weve just opened a can of worms and gave them more of a reason to attack us.

Just a moms view

Glad for the people that needed closure, afraid of the thought of what sick things can happen now. I think weve just opened a can of worms and gave them more of a reason to attack us.

While there could be some kind of retaliation, he's better off dead. Who knows what he could have done in the future. That being said, there are so many of them that are raised to hate the West, that there will be plenty more "Bin Ladens" out there spreading hatred and gathering idiots who are willing to blow themselves up. They don't need any more reasons to do so, they were born and raised for that purpose.

This is great news and long overdue imo, what a fitting burial. buried at sea from the deck of a US Naval Warship and I hope he wasn't facing toward Mecca but headed straight down, face first to hell where beasts like him belong.

Can't wait to see what our so called friends in Pakistan have to say about this, like JetSet said they were living so close to so many Army retired personal and right under the goverments noses:confused:

I am so proud as most Americans are of our Armed Forces, they got the " Son Of A Bitch" at last.

Laurie

Interesting article on the unit that carried out the raid and its intelligence back-up.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Oh, and according to the news DNA testing and other technologies such as facial recognition and biometrics has confirmed '99.9 percent' that it was Bin Laden.

A place where he belongs.
"HELL"

Rot%2Bin%2BHell.JPG

Osama-Bin-Laden-Dead-Body.jpg

Hats off to the CIA and US Military, job well done.

Now show me Bin Laden, reports are his body has already been buried at sea. :eek2:

Anyone else hear this?

yes i want to see his body 2 until then its all bullshit.

I've seen it - it's been photoshoped. It's a fake.

If so, this is a stupid move. This will only fuel suspicions that he somehow survived, but the politicians want to convince us they didn't fail SECOND time around.

This is not the first time we have been told Bin Laden has been killed, and when the messages and video's kept on appearing, discussions were about how a dead man can still produce them, which lead to theories that the video's were faked, or that they had all been made earlier. There was even a suggestion that it was not Bin Laden, but a stand in, and changes in the colour of his beard was cited as evidence for this.

he must be happy as a lark that he got his

he has been hoodwinking low IQ recruits into giving up their lives with all the hoopla about the after life so he is a made man now :thumbsup:

They also caught a yound female suicide bomber who said she trained with 350 other suicide bombers for a MASS group suicide bombing.

You all don't think this is going to be the end of it though??

Shits going to hit the fan bigtime with this and I don;t think it's going to be pretty

I wonder if the man now has his 25 virgins and is living in the paradise land they drum into each other.

crazy,crazy times people.
Nope no 25 virgins for this guy. I think he is in the pit where he is now Satan's bitch, it is no more than what he deserves.

The way I look at it, the crazy terrorists dont really need to have an excuse to come after us. We cannot be afraid to strike and cut the head off the snake. It sends a message that we will come after and get you no matter how long it takes.:D My thanks to the armed forces for doing a good job!

Nope no 25 virgins for this guy. I think he is in the pit where he is now Satan's bitch, it is no more than what he deserves.

The way I look at it, the crazy terrorists dont really need to have an excuse to come after us. We cannot be afraid to strike and cut the head off the snake. It sends a message that we will come after and get you no matter how long it takes.:D My thanks to the armed forces for doing a good job!

Darn cutbacks - it used to me more, I am sure up to 75 were on offer to his footsoldiers. Maybe it has caused a shortage, as where does one come up with that number of virgins in the modern and decadent world we live in today.

I also don't see any reference to the age or beauty of said virgins, so maybe he has got 25 virgins, but they are so ugly he might as well be Satan's bitch.

Of course, only a miniscule fraction of muslims believe in the bullshit peddled by Bin Laden and his band of extremists, otherwise they wouldn't have to work so hard at getting new recruits.

Maybe one day we will again be able to take our own drinks and valuables on the plane as hand luggage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back