TV 2019

punisher's come and gone, orville and discovery currently running and GoT soon..but maaaannn, are they ever dragging their ass on season 2 of Lost in Space :(

ya, it was pretty decent
wont miss iron fist nor luke cage
Punisher?. What’s this? The comic book version?..
a series version of the movies?.
If so I’m interested!..

Lock I watched the last episode of season 8 of the walking dead today, I’ve not read any spoilers, but not overly excited to watch season 9...
Keeping negan alive as some kind of anti hero was just silly.
Totally agree the writing of the whole of series 8 was shit.
I can’t really see a way back for series 9, I’ll no doubt attempt it, just don’t want the early days of the walking dead to lose credit, it was excellent upto 8 I must say.

Spoiler alerts below from previous seasons for anyone who hasnt watched it yet

Yep that was poor writing. I mean cmon. He took a bat to the head of your closest friends, locked up and punished your other best friend Daryl, many lives lost and they write it in for him to be a prisoner for Carls sake. Wuttttt. Negans character was amazing but him dying is exactly how it should have went. But since they are trying to follow the comics maybe this was part of the comic story line too.

I love the entire series and still will but that was really my only wtf moment...probably got a lot of critics bashing their heads in for it

And yes punisher is on netflix. I watched the first season.

Spoiler alerts below from previous seasons for anyone who hasnt watched it yet

Yep that was poor writing. I mean cmon. He took a bat to the head of your closest friends, locked up and punished your other best friend Daryl, many lives lost and they write it in for him to be a prisoner for Carls sake. Wuttttt. Negans character was amazing but him dying is exactly how it should have went. But since they are trying to follow the comics maybe this was part of the comic story line too.

I love the entire series and still will but that was really my only wtf moment...probably got a lot of critics bashing their heads in for it

And yes punisher is on netflix. I watched the first season.
Negan was as good a character if not better than rick.
Should have made negan a better and more complex part.
Like you I love the series, I’ll watch season 9, it’ll probably piss me off.
His death however would of made a superb start to series 9, this keeping him alive was utter madeness. I was pissed Off as hell today , I had to walk my dog in temper!..
Fear of the walking dead if you like the zombie genre is good to, starts slows granted but builds into a really likeable and watchable zombie series.
The punisher is a must given the time.

My partner likes TWD so I'm squinting to avoid any spoilers

Well she says she is, she's only racked up 6 seasons! All I remember from that show is the guy from Teachers being sat in a tank with zombies encircling him :D

I won't tell her about Negan dying oh bollocks I forgot I read out loud with my finger under the words :oops:

Last edited:
My partner likes TWD so I'm squinting to avoid any spoilers

Well she says she is, she's only wracked up 6 seasons! All I remember from that show is the guy from Teachers being sat in a tank with zombies encircling him :D

I won't tell her about Negan dying oh bollocks I forgot I read out loud with my finger under the words :oops:
Are you kidding me??
Does he die

Yep I think im pretty far behind on fear the walking dead thanks for the reminder I shall watch it soon. Think im somewhere in the middle of season 2 but I like it too

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back