TV 2019

Maybe so.
I possibly read that wrong.
Either way my offer of a PM stands and it keeps the thread civil and defuses any hostility.
well, now youve opened the floodgates - 300 cute cat pics coming your way via pm :D :D :D

You have a problem at all with me Adam?.
If so just send me a PM and I’ll happily address any concerns you have or do not have with me.

No m8. Just being a muppet sorry. Aint had a few beerz in weeks, just went to edit b4 u replied and put a tounge face and say im signing out b4 i unintentionally dig a hole incase u took it wrong. But you replied already.
Only meant to suggest that the spoiler may have made you cry at losing a character you might be fond of. I dont even know what the show is!

im gonna bet this will be last season (for me ) seeing as all the major character departures

Well if thats what goes down I wont be interested either. Rick or Daryl leave, its over for me. They are the real reason why I watch the series. I like others too but I love the weird tough guy friendship and respect they have for each other. Take one away, adios.

If that is the plan someone is leaving or more than one. Time to end it. Find a nice little island, build a wall, have the zombies pay for it whatever or if they need death have a massive army of the dead kill them all, the end. But dont carry it on if the main characters are leaving.

Well if thats what goes down I wont be interested either. Rick or Daryl leave, its over for me. They are the real reason why I watch the series. I like others too but I love the weird tough guy friendship ad respect they have for each other. Take one away, adios.

If that is the plan someone is leaving or more than one. Time to end it. Find a nice little island, build a wall, have the zombies pay for it whatever or if they need death have a massive army of the dead kill them all, the end. But dont carry is
well, i wont say WHO is leaving - though its public knowledge - but i think they renewed for 2 more seasond

No m8. Just being a muppet sorry. Aint had a few beerz in weeks, just went to edit b4 u replied and put a tounge face and say im signing out b4 i unintentionally dig a hole incase u took it wrong. But you replied already.
Only meant to suggest that the spoiler may have made you cry at losing a character you might be fond of. I dont even know what the show is!
Sorry I was out of order also.
And yes the salty tears I now feel after goat ruining years of the walking dead for me are hideous.
Sorry if I came across the wrong way and read your post incorrectly.
No hard feelings at all.

If you are going to kill one of the best characters you better make some sense to it.
"Negans" appeared like magical brainwashed beings at the beginning. :rolleyes:
Once we got to know them, they and the events after that made sense.
But that only made the "Negans" beginning even more stupid.

Craziness in a world like that I dont mind.
Crazy getting followers and surviving for years .... no, it can't happen.

FTWD is 10% of what TWD is.
It had a great chance at the beginning to show what happened before and after the first days. They opted out of that :cool:
The thing is, TWD zombies are week and slow. The humans should win, unless something else (like a virus) killed most of them. Whould that be so hard to show?
Anyway, biggest problem with FTWD is the unlimited stupidity and the laziness in writing, directing and production.

I don't know how obscure this one is to everyone, but there is a Netflix German TV Show called Dark, Now usually when I watch non English speaking Movies/Tv Shows I prefer to have the original spoken language and have subtitles up (Because I can't really stand dubbing), but with this I could only find English dubbed (Which I aslo used subtitles with, because I always use English subtitles even if the movie is in English language :laugh:). The dubbing was actually pretty good.

Anyway, this TV show is absolutley fantastic Television making and you will be sucked into the script from the first episode. One of my favourite TV shows ever made and I can't wait for Season 2 to see where they go with it.

They have it down as a "Family Drama" but it is so much more than that and it will be the "Mystery" that draws everyone into it.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

For anyone who liked Stranger Things, this has a similar style but very different and actually better.

Umbrella Academy - great binge, 'superhero' fare done right. Well worth the watch if you enjoy the genre :thumbsup:

Actually think Titans is the better one of recent times. It’s the series that Netflix tried, and bar Jessica Jones season 1 and Daredevils last season, largely failed to do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back