TSII vs. IR vs. TFROL

Balthazar

The Governor
While looking at the paytables of these 3 games, I noticed that TFROL added a "higher" paying symbol (750) that is not present on the other two slots.

It appears that this slot could have the highest variance of the 3. The lines of wilds on TFROL pay as much as the ones on IR, but 5 scatters pays more, the 750 symbol replaces the 450 one, and the lines of A's, K's, Q's and J's pay considerably less. It's clearly aiming at bigger wins.

Also, on TSII it's not possible to get a wild and a high paying symbol on the same reel at the same time, while it's possible on IR which opens the door for much bigger wins in the base game. Is it possible to get a diamond AND a wild on the same reel at TFROL?

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 201
While looking at the paytables of these 3 games, I noticed that TFROL added a "higher" paying symbol (750) that is not present on the other two slots.

It appears that this slot could have the highest variance of the 3. The lines of wilds on TFROL pay as much as the ones on IR, but 5 scatters pays more, the 750 symbol replaces the 450 one, and the lines of A's, K's, Q's and J's pay considerably less. It's clearly aiming at bigger wins.

Also, on TSII it's not possible to get a wild and a high paying symbol on the same reel at the same time, while it's possible on IR which opens the door for much bigger wins in the base game. Is it possible to get a diamond AND a wild on the same reel at TFROL?

Yes :)

The variance is really really high with TFROL. I noticed the good side of this, while playing 0,6 be size. And noticed the bad side of this, while playing for 1,5 bet size :mad:

I think you pretty much nailed it Balthazar :thumbsup:

I'm almost certain you can get 5 wilds and 5 diamonds on TFROL.

Can you get them in the Coffee and Chocolate feature as well?

Because if you can get 5 wilds + 5 diamonds + 5 other identical symbols during the free spins @ x5, it would pay almost as much as a full screen of wilds in the Wild Celebration!

Can you get them in the Coffee and Chocolate feature as well?

Because if you can get 5 wilds + 5 diamonds + 5 other identical symbols during the free spins @ x5, it would pay almost as much as a full screen of wilds in the Wild Celebration!

Yes, it would be the second highest win. Same as I said of 5 Sarahs with 5 wilds in Amber feature on IR.

Yes, it would be the second highest win. Same as I said of 5 Sarahs with 5 wilds in Amber feature on IR.

Keep in mind that the Diamonds pay 50% more than Sarah's. It would be fairly easy to calculate actually. What's the best reel that you can get on TFROL? (Wild + Diamond + ??) (One that can appear on all 5 reels during the Coffee and Chocolate feature).

I've noticed that TFROL dosent want to give me the feature... I've had a couple of features and countless Wild Celebrations, I much prefer IR.

I'm pretty sure you can only get wild+diamond on the first 4 reels in the base game in TFROL, the 5th reel has 1 wild that goes Champagne-Whisky-Wild-Champagne-9. There is however a diamond next to a wild in the 10x5 freespins feature on reel 5 but from very limited testing there doesn't seem to be the same on the first reel so end result would be the same.

The Wildstorm features are quite different. TS2 it's rare enough to get 2 reels wild and I've never seen 3 in many thousand spins. IR gives 1 or 2 wilds most of the time but 3 isn't that rare and there are plenty of screenshots of 4 wilds around here. For TFROL it seems very rare to get 1 wild, I have had 3 wilds more often than 1, but most Wild Celebrations give 2 wilds. Also I've never had it pay 0 which happens on both IR and TS2 so something seems to be very different here.

While the 9-A 5oak pay less on TFROL the 4oaks pay more compared to TS2 and IR which does reduce the variance.

For the Rolling Reels features TS2 has the almost identical reels, at least the first 3 so that if you manage to sync them up you get a pretty big win where it keeps falling a lot of times, not experienced anything similar on TFROL or IR but maybe it's there.

There is however a diamond next to a wild in the 10x5 freespins feature on reel 5 but from very limited testing there doesn't seem to be the same on the first reel so end result would be the same.

I did the math for 5 reels of Wild-Diamond-Champagne in the 10x5 freespins. IF it's possible to get them (which isn't confirmed yet).

Based on minimum bet:

1 line of wilds = 1500
1 line of diamonds: = 750
1 line of champagne = 500
31 lines of diamonds + wilds - (1500 x 31) = 46500
31 lines of champagne + wilds - (1000 x 31) = 31000
Total = 80250
+ Free spin multiplier (x5)
Grand total: $4012.50 on a $0.30 bet (13375x stake)

Full screen of wilds on a $0.30 bet is $3645 (12150x stake).

Therefore, if this win is possible, it's bigger than a full screen of wilds.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back