Transgender conference delegates have to wear "safe space coloured badges"

I take it you people in the UK heard about this pair of lunatics?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

So apparently all my education the state kindly paid for all those years was wasted, as I was definitely taught that if the baby was born with a dick he was a boy, a vagina a girl. Apparently not. It seems their baby 'they' is expected to randomly morph into a hermaphrodite on an unspecified date when at nursery or school? So just in case, let's ignore the way they were born. Another case of nutters trying to be cool and trendy at the expense of their child.

Just don't dare criticize them though, as all counter-views are now declared 'intolerant' or some kind of 'phobia' or 'ism'.....

So apparently all my education the state kindly paid for all those years was wasted, as I was definitely taught that if the baby was born with a dick he was a boy, a vagina a girl. Apparently not. It seems their baby 'they' is expected to randomly morph into a hermaphrodite on an unspecified date when at nursery or school? So just in case, let's ignore the way they were born. Another case of nutters trying to be cool and trendy at the expense of their child.

Just don't dare criticize them though, as all counter-views are now declared 'intolerant' or some kind of 'phobia' or 'ism'.....

:rolleyes:
people are still alowed to be critical and have opinions
sure, there's those as will scream -ism or -phobia, just as the flip can say 'sick in the head and mental'...see, it happens both ways
there's extremism on the left or liberal scale just as there's extremism on the right or conservative scale.

If he has a penis, he's male, if she has a vagina she's female.
When the kid is of an age and develops in maturity and sexuality, the kid should pretty much get to decide how he or she identifies, dates etc..

Determining what the child isn't can be dentermental as determining what the child is - ie 'my baby is gender and biologically neutral and shall exist in a non-state' serves no purpose, just as enforcing' my boy is straight dammit and he damn well be better be playing hockey and playing wih trucks an cchasing women' is
It's a baby, a kid; let it truck along and in due course, decide what he or she wants.
The child needs love and support; not a label from either side.

Seriously what a pair of idiots they are. And to think some people will actually agree with what they are doing.

They should not even have had the air time . But sadly no doubt many people will now do the same after watching that crap.

Seriously what a pair of idiots they are. And to think some people will actually agree with what they are doing.

They should not even have had the air time . But sadly no doubt many people will now do the same after watching that crap.
Why be shocked? There's far, far more parents out there have determined their child's sexuality before it's first spit-up ;)

Why be shocked? There's far, far more parents out there have determined their child's sexuality before it's first spit-up ;)

Not shocked as nothing surprises me these days lol.

More pissed of that things are getting to the stage where some parents are acting like that .

But guess its sod the kid and do anything for two minutes of fame .

Not shocked as nothing surprises me these days lol.

More pissed of that things are getting to the stage where some parents are acting like that .

But guess its sod the kid and do anything for two minutes of fame .
Dunno if you have Maury Povich and Jerry Springer, but it's definitely nothing new.
But agreed, extremism either side benefits noone and hurts everyone.

Wonder how this affects a child growing up. Surely it must breed confusion? Can they identify with their piers at nursery?

I would like to know what the perceived benefits are of bringing a child up this way?

Edit: Not looking before i leap again....

So its about gender stereotypes, i get that. This is extreme though. My kids are steered away from gender stereotypes but they are still boy and girl and will grow up with a secure foundation and acceptance of who and what they are as its good for their mental health.

This particular couple have gone too far and i can only think of negative effects on the child.

Last edited:
Wonder how this affects a child growing up. Surely it must breed confusion? Can they identify with their piers at nursery?

I would like to know what the perceived benefits are of bringing a child up this way?
Probably very little, like insisting Timmy play with trucks and Sally with dolls and pushing who cooks and who will fix the car.
Give the kid a name, a broad education, a tolerant world view, the concept of love and acceptance, a sense of right and wrong and most things pretty much fall into place. A kid's going to be fucked up, or at least, troubled and confused, when too much of ANY ideology is hammered into them.

The Brit Awards are considering dropping best male and best female because of Sam Smith.

The one good thing out of this all the hardcore feminists who have for years have blighted us with their female empowerment are about to have that thrown right back in their face when "female" becomes a swear word.

The Brit Awards are considering dropping best male and best female because of Sam Smith.

The one good thing out of this all the hardcore feminists who have for years have blighted us with their female empowerment are about to have that thrown right back in their face when "female" becomes a swear word.
tbh, i never much understood that one; I mean, why not best lead and supporting actor, gender irrelevant?
I mean, it's about talent (yes, yes, and popularity)...just as steward and stewadess are pontleess as flight attendant is about the function not the sex. It's like awarding and dividing best male director and best female director, or best female costume designer and best male designer, those don't happen, there's not much point.

This has nothing to do with transgender we also moved along so why you got to try and get more drama and argument by clearly posting this in here, Make your own thread about it.

This has nothing to do with transgender we also moved along so why you got to try and get more drama and argument by clearly posting this in here, Make your own thread about it.

It's all part of the same issue - social engineering, labelling, categorizing and like the OP is illogical and irrational. Aren't the parents preparing for the baby to be trans? Or are they actually trying to increase the likelihood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back