togglecard ??!!

sellshort

Dormant Account
ok i went to deposit some money at clubworld and having limited options i tried the new togglecard option.Its kinda like a use ur credit card to load ewallet and then use the togglecard to deposit.well when i went to sign up for a card and tried to load an original 60dollars,it said communication error.
Firstly it did not even give me a togglecard account ,but what it did do was CHARGE my cc with the 60 bucks i tried to load unsuccessfully.So now i have sent them 4 emails about this but no response since last night!I have also spoken to clubworld and they said they also have been tryin to find out what happened b/c im not the only person this has happened to.So ill give them till monday to sort this out but until then hae caution when using togglecard!

ok i went to deposit some money at clubworld and having limited options i tried the new togglecard option.Its kinda like a use ur credit card to load ewallet and then use the togglecard to deposit.well when i went to sign up for a card and tried to load an original 60dollars,it said communication error.
Firstly it did not even give me a togglecard account ,but what it did do was CHARGE my cc with the 60 bucks i tried to load unsuccessfully.So now i have sent them 4 emails about this but no response since last night!I have also spoken to clubworld and they said they also have been tryin to find out what happened b/c im not the only person this has happened to.So ill give them till monday to sort this out but until then hae caution when using togglecard!

Please, next time post processor information in america the beautiful....yes it is a complaint, but.....:(

But, thanks for the warning :thumbsup:

happened to me the other night , kept getting error and kept trying , like 10 times ,

Gotta go look at my statement and see if they screwed me too

Thank you sellshort for the heads up!
The next time I have 60 bucks to burn :eek2: I'll rush right over and open a togglecard account!:rolleyes:

after waiting 1wk they refunded my card..must say though was not crazy bout the lack of being able to get in touch with them

Thank you sellshort for the heads up!
The next time I have 60 bucks to burn :eek2: I'll rush right over and open a togglecard account!:rolleyes:

Time to shut my sarcastic mouth:D I just opened a Togglecard account, loaded it and deposited at Club World...........all in less than five minutes! Oh joy! I feel normal again..........kinda like when we had Neteller........:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back