Today I Feel Good Because...

Today I feel good because I just spent 2 hours in a dentist's chair.
Nah, she's great; but finally back open during corona, and being a smoker and coffee drinker? Nice to have them white again.

Still, no polishings or water picks (again, corona) but walked out smiling white :)

Today I feel good because I just spent 2 hours in a dentist's chair.
Nah, she's great; but finally back open during corona, and being a smoker and coffee drinker? Nice to have them white again.

Still, no polishings or water picks (again, corona) but walked out smiling white :)
They did a fantastic job, well done them! Look at them pearly whites!

1599251478742.png

Working hard on the ebay store doing lot's of listing of sports cards mostly, Problem is I don't feel good as I think I am not going to get through all my collection. Have 1 more binder to go through and then it's on to the big boxes.

Have done 40 listings so far from them and I have not listed everything that I went through yet. I also want to find regular other items as well still, actually just got a message about the brand new projector I listed so will see but that will be the biggest 1-time sale if it does sell.

Also got to find stuff and list on Amazon as had a couple more sales since last time and pretty much don't have much left on there.

My biggest one time sale made it to the customer all the way to the states in the time it said it would take as just got a message from them and they are excited and happy. I was nervous as it was my 1st time shipping to the states and with pandemic and couriers behind and the fires, I was worried about issues with shipping.

Got through all my sports cards, now just got to figure out the best way to sell them. I got a bit of a shock as I was working on my last set, a card that shows a picture from like the 1950's from a low end set that is pretty much worthless has exploded in value in the last month, Nothing big but I was shocked. Also the insert set I had 2 of the cards way back when it first came out, If I had them still today one is worth $150 and the other is now worth $300! :/

Also I had 2 rookie cards from the mid 90's from a fancy set that I forgot about that are worth about $20 each which I was somewhat shocked about, If it was the insert it would be $80-$100 a card. :( Another card I had was a correction and not the error card, if it was the error card it would have been over $100.

Also my mom found dollar and 25 cent bills and 1 dollar bills (yes 25 cent bills) from 1923 that my grandpa gave my parents which in perfect condition, graded would be up to $700, These are in very rough shape so don't think we will get very much but still it's worth trying to get it checked out.

Today I feel good because..it's gloriously sunny outside.

With everything going on out there in the world (can be pretty scary) it's nice to remember there are some pretty simple pleasures and riches still.
Family....friends...the pets...and a sunny day where the sun still shines :)

Today i feel loved.
At first, when I awoke, I thought I had somehow managed to shit myself during my sleep via my mouth, finding some sticky brown things stuck in my beard.
Turns out my cat wanted to show her appreciation for feeding her on request whenever she asked yesturday. The unselfish little sweetheart had regurgitated some of her beef dinner and left it on the edge of my pillow incase I got hungry.

With 20 minutes to go I said West Brom weren't going to hold out, then they defended like beavers until the 93rd minute, when Chelsea cheated their way to an equalizer :eek:

I figured "Well, it's going to VAR, it'll be ruled out for sure" but next thing you know it's given! The guy handled the ball!! :laugh:

1601153021648.png

ps that's not innocuous, it literally rolled down his arm as he controlled it haha

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

With 20 minutes to go I said West Brom weren't going to hold out, then they defended like beavers until the 93rd minute, when Chelsea cheated their way to an equalizer :eek:

I figured "Well, it's going to VAR, it'll be ruled out for sure" but next thing you know it's given! The guy handled the ball!! :laugh:

View attachment 142415

ps that's not innocuous, it literally rolled down his arm as he controlled it haha

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

English footy never has dodgy people involved, or dodgy things going on m8. It's all above board and everyone involved is legit.
I mean, sh*t, just look at the face of the literal criminal who single handedly ruined the best league in the world...

roman-abramovich.jpg

This pos is why I hate Chelsea with a passion so great, it threatens to overcome (as a lfc supporter) my hatred for united ;)

Today I feel good because....

So....some people know my brother passed this month (and yeah, I'm a bit of a basket case, my dad and brother same year)...but

GOOD tears today.
A family friend asked to donate to a cause in my brother's name
He's (was) a soft touch for animals as well. So the familyy asked to donate to my local cause; it's two old ladies work like dogs (ha) every day going into the woods and taking care of feral cat colonies; they trap, neuter (spay) and release to help control the pet population (TNR - trap, neuter, release)

We got them a good helpful winter supply to aid in their task in my brother's name :)

20200930_164953.jpg

I can't complain today because after feeling like I was in semi retirement when this virus kicked in I have decided to get back to work.
From working as a Chef for many years working large events such as Royal Ascot,Goodwood,Henley Regatta as well as private events-all of which have pretty much ended since March- I have taken a job in a private nursing home which is quite a departure but I have had enough of feeling like I am retired :)

Today, well from last month, I feel good because I no longer care how my football team of 46 years does, because I have disowned them after taking a knee to a hard left organisation!!

Im footie free, lots less stress, thank you racist BLM.

So today, with all the negativity in the world I'm deciding to look on the bright side :)

Today after the blood results came back, found out my little guy who's wasting away, in all likelihood, has cancer (my little bag of bones).

Now, certainly, it's sad and awful.

But I choose the plus side.
I found the little guy in the snow, around....oh..less than a week old and raised the sickly little bugger who had a pretty rough go first couple years.

I CHOOSE to view, I bought him a loving home for 7 years and a gods-damned good fighting chance he'd not have had hadnt I heard him mewling at 3am outdoors stuck to the frost upside down, hamster sized

Aint digging his grave today lol, we'll see how he fares.

But...some good, yanno? He's loved :)

Feel good as just sold 1 of the limited edition body butter on Amazon, Already packed up and ready to ship out as am off this week from work. 1st sale from the girly butters/lotions/scrub lot I got about 2-weeks ago and I took a gamble as it's a little more expensive stuff. Still have the other Limited edition lemon body scrub for sale. :)

Just got more stuff today which oddly will bring me to exactly 100 listings (Well 93 live). It was mostly men's shower and deodorant spray items but I got girly items on the way as well including Yoga Socks and knife/cutting board sets. :)

Also got my box of just released UpperDeck Hockey cards and got my first 2 Jersey Relic cards! Also, a couple of rookies that are the most in-demand right now, I hope the pricing comes out before the end of the year so I can see what the starting worth is.

Today I feel good beecause...luck swung my way for a day

So, some know, the cat has cancer and that was some unexpected vet $ made for a poor November.
Now, the dog's sick, with w/e he's got and a vet trip yesterday and another half K expenses there for a 'we don't know, cancer maybe' which utterly destroyed any semblance of christmas. (we're just not doing it this year)...plus they want several more thou to find out what's wrong (yeah, that's not happening any time soon lol.

Anyway, after vet and bills, we had 50 left over, so we said ef it, played some slots, mon and I to unwind.

Pulled out 1000 - yay. :)
So, feel because today because eased some finanical strain here

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back