Tim Tebow=1st Sophomore In History To Win Heisman

NASHVEGAS

Banned User - flamming, disrespecting admin,
University of Florida Quarterback TIM TEBOW became the first sophomore in the history of college football to win the Heisman Trophy:thumbsup:.........Congrats TIM:thumbsup:.........and now the cheap shot,Sorry Archie,you could not even rig during your sons college careers for either one of your sons aka Peyton et Eli to win even one,Sorry Archie:D

nash i hope you know you are now the enemy since my browns and your titans are battling for the last wilcard. i hope we can be civil. lol. i'm off to the meadowlands to watch the browns-jets. i will be pulling for the chargers today. it's on!

nash i hope you know you are now the enemy since my browns and your titans are battling for the last wilcard. i hope we can be civil. lol. i'm off to the meadowlands to watch the browns-jets. i will be pulling for the chargers today. it's on!
you guys have the easier schedule and the Titans are bipolar but Haynesworth is playing today......at the stadium now in friends suite........should be fun run at least for Browns fans,we may be done in about 3 hours..........we're cool though.........got the Red Wings here tomorrow night which is always fun with so many Detroit relo's in Nashvegas (GM's SATURN PLANT & HEADQUARTERS):thumbsup:

University of Florida Quarterback TIM TEBOW became the first sophomore in the history of college football to win the Heisman Trophy:thumbsup:.........Congrats TIM:thumbsup:.........and now the cheap shot,Sorry Archie,you could not even rig during your sons college careers for either one of your sons aka Peyton et Eli to win even one,Sorry Archie:D[/QUOTE]....now you want to go and put down my peyton manning:p congrats to mr. tebow:thumbsup: im sure he will leave fla. and go pro something peyton didnt do, he stayed at U T got a degree and has gone on to be a great qb. besides im still pissed over the U T and FLA game, i still owe you that 5.00 bet, next year garry just wait till next year i may bet you 10.00 UT will whip FLA:D.............laurie....(my blood runs orange) GO VOLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh its another one of those encrypted threads we Brits need an Enigma Code machine to understand :D

Ooh its another one of those encrypted threads we Brits need an Enigma Code machine to understand :D
Come on over, you will catch on eventually:p.........Frist will put you up rent free but no online gambling allowed:D

Titans went bi polar for you. The Titans do not deserve to be in the playoffs,,,,,,plus Winslow definitely got shoved oob last week so you guys hopefully will be there,,,,,,

Titans went bi polar for you. The Titans do not deserve to be in the playoffs,,,,,,plus Winslow definitely got shoved oob last week so you guys hopefully will be there,,,,,,

what a mess at the meadowlands. they are building the new stadium. almost no parking. good thing i had a pass. people parking in lots 5 miles away and being shuttled over. what a mess. i think my last game there for a while. i saw the end of regulation in the titans game from the box. then saw the update. cleveland has no realistic shot at anything cause they have no defense but they are fun to watch. if they should get in the playoffs i'll probably make a road trip to see them. i know they wont get a home game so god knows where it will be.

what a mess at the meadowlands. they are building the new stadium. almost no parking. good thing i had a pass. people parking in lots 5 miles away and being shuttled over. what a mess. i think my last game there for a while. i saw the end of regulation in the titans game from the box. then saw the update. cleveland has no realistic shot at anything cause they have no defense but they are fun to watch. if they should get in the playoffs i'll probably make a road trip to see them. i know they wont get a home game so god knows where it will be.
Gawd says Browns vs. Pittsburgh (6th seed vs 3rd seed),win in Pitt, oh hell,The Patriots!

Without wildcards, this is the only place where americans can post and talk, the rest of the forum is full of you Brits, who frankly are undecipherable most of the time. Have you ever tried to read some of KK's post?Ans what the heck is a fruit machine?:lolup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back