Thoughts for Bebo67 on her sad loss

Oh my hun. Words can not express how sorry i am that this happened to you so i will just send cyber hugs and good , healing vibes to you .

Sorry for your loss Bebo.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
Take care,

Rob x x

No-one should ever have to bury their own child, it's a tragic loss and with his whole life still ahead of him.

Take care Bebo and stay strong, take all the time you need to grieve x

My sincere condolences to you and your family during this sad time.

Nothing we say or do can make it better, but I hope God gives you the strength to cope.

You are in our thoughts. Stay strong Bebo.

Nate

Hiya guys

I regularly talk with Bebo off of here as we both have gone through and going through shitty times and no luck in life and talking about starting side business's and even talking about looking at moving down in her area and it was a shock as I found out pretty much right after the incident happened but did not want to impose and post on here about it.

Thankfully she has friends that are close and were able to go over and stay with Bebo.
I did seek Jen's blessing before posting this

Hello everyone.
Colin had let me know that he was wishing to post out here. I know I have not been around much. My heart is shattered beyond words. Toughest thing I will ever have to go through. He was my life. I loved him so much and being separated for ever, I cant possibly think. So broken and sad. Thank you.

Hello everyone.
Colin had let me know that he was wishing to post out here. I know I have not been around much. My heart is shattered beyond words. Toughest thing I will ever have to go through. He was my life. I loved him so much and being separated for ever, I cant possibly think. So broken and sad. Thank you.

There are no words for this kind of heartbreak.
accept our humble words as you make your way through this.
peace to you.

Really sorry to read about this, so sorry for your loss and indeed as Colin stated, you already had your fair share of hardship behind you, for this to come right after is really terribly unfair... I barely know what to say, but my heartfelt condoleances to you dear...

I never know what to say in threads like this, but I couldn't even start to know how to feel if i lost one of my daughters or granddaughter, please know I have thought about you and genuinely hope you, at some point, manage to deal with it in whatevers way is best. My heart really goes out to you at this sad time.

I am so sorry for your loss. Can't begin to imagine how you are feeling. Love to you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back