This Lady Certainly Hit 5 Scatters......

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Now takes more online bets than Ladbrokes and WillHills combined........£20 Billion wagered on bets and slots last year, and fair play, are still based in the UK and not abroad under a tax-dodging flag of convenience.

Now takes more online bets than Ladbrokes and WillHills combined........£20 Billion wagered on bets and slots last year, and fair play, are still based in the UK and not abroad under a tax-dodging flag of convenience.

Is some of the rtp taken off the slots to go towards the progressive jackpot of Stoke City Football Club actually winning the premiership league, bet that's going to take more spins than I can ever hope to get through in my lifetime, my siblings lifetime, their siblings lifetime, their siblings lifetime and many more, actually when does the Sun in this galaxy go supernova?

I work very closely with them on an affiliate bases and must say the people I work with are all proper decent and sound people, some of the very best in the industry

Is some of the rtp taken off the slots to go towards the progressive jackpot of Stoke City Football Club actually winning the premiership league, bet that's going to take more spins than I can ever hope to get through in my lifetime, my siblings lifetime, their siblings lifetime, their siblings lifetime and many more, actually when does the Sun in this galaxy go supernova?

I doubt whether they can win the PL in the next few decades. The manager that kept them afloat Tony Pulis has left. They only play well at the Brittania Stadium but last season they recorded many home losses so they are likely to eye demotion in the next season. I do hope that at least they do away with the 'physical approach' which is an eyesore to the beautiful game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back