Logo
external image

The Trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter elianna
  • id32970
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 237
  • Replies 0

elianna

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Location
Lithuania
A preacher was making his rounds to his parishoners on a bicycle, when he came upon a little boy trying to sell a lawnmower.

How much do you want for the mower? asked the preacher.

Im just trying to make enough money to buy a bicycle, said the little boy.

After a moment of consideration, the preacher asked, Will you take my bike in trade for it?

The boy said, You got a deal.

The preacher took the mower and tried to crank it. He pulled on the string a few times with no response from the mower.

The preacher called the little boy over and said, I cant get this mower to start.

The little boy said, Thats cause you have to cuss at it to get it started.

The preacher said, Im a minister, and I cant cuss. Its been so long since Ive been saved that I dont know if I even remember how to cuss.

The little boy looked at him happily and said, Just keep pulling on that string. Itll come back to ya!
_________________
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top