the tomb raider 2 is a big NO NO for real play.

Not been here as much as lately but tried the new tomb raider at ladbrokes.

Did my 100 bankroll in no time 40% overall payout no features etc.
nothing low variance about those stats (playcheck available as always)

Seems, by this thread, I am not the only one.

I actually took the time to write a letter of complaint to them even though I knew I would get the standard "so what we win you lose" response.
At least if we complain they may realise just how unhappy their customers are and actually stop ripping us of as badly.

Not been here as much as lately but tried the new tomb raider at ladbrokes.

Did my 100 bankroll in no time 40% overall payout no features etc.
nothing low variance about those stats (playcheck available as always)

Seems, by this thread, I am not the only one.

I actually took the time to write a letter of complaint to them even though I knew I would get the standard "so what we win you lose" response.
At least if we complain they may realise just how unhappy their customers are and actually stop ripping us of as badly.

Hi Rusty glad to see you back.........also if with bad news:oops:

Sure Win, they may give us back our deposits!! But I'm going to wear my extra large pants so I have room for all those monkeys that are going to fly out of my butt!! HAHAHA

Hi Rusty glad to see you back.........also if with bad news:oops:

Hi mate :thumbsup:

If it is gambling and me then it is invariably bad news :( and this being a gambling forum 'n all ...:p

I see also a few complaints about RTG going very cold, certainly that was my experience with Bodog since Nov last Year and tried the odd deposit other RTG and been the same result.
MG generally have played a little better but still nowhere near the magic 95%.

All the best mate, next time I post it will be with something positive....honest...although that is a bit like a Newscaster promising you good News tomorrow :D

DID ANYONE HAVE TROUBLE DOWNLOADING THIS SLOT

I just can't get this slot to load. Anyone have trouble

Did it take forever to load?

please help if you can

Hi mate :thumbsup:

If it is gambling and me then it is invariably bad news :( and this being a gambling forum 'n all ...:p

I see also a few complaints about RTG going very cold, certainly that was my experience with Bodog since Nov last Year and tried the odd deposit other RTG and been the same result.
MG generally have played a little better but still nowhere near the magic 95%.

All the best mate, next time I post it will be with something positive....honest...although that is a bit like a Newscaster promising you good News tomorrow :D

If you're looking for revenge for this dire offering, have a look at the latest AWP Treasure Ireland, can be "forced" like a good old fashioned REAL Fruit Machine (until MG get it "chipped" that is).

If you're looking for revenge for this dire offering, have a look at the latest AWP Treasure Ireland, can be "forced" like a good old fashioned REAL Fruit Machine (until MG get it "chipped" that is).

the MG "pub fruities" fascinate me, would love to know how they work out the
take before switching to pay mode,I know they dont record stakes by just one player as I have dropped big wins on spinner and lucky barsdard without
investing much at all . I think it must work on the pooled income and the lucky player gets the pot.Would be interested in other players veiws

sorry last post a bit off topic

My humble thoughts on TR2

Great graphics and sounds
Too many paylines
Too flat
Expectations of great payouts that never seem to materialize
Very easy to get trapped into continuing to the next world feature
The early double trap is a pig and it really needs a consolation prize.

I have played quite a bit mostly on 90p (about as high as I go on any game)
and have not done too badly,probably close to break even.
The world feature seems to use multiples of the calculated average stake,but
no real idea how they calculate that yet.On 90p play,the maximum award for
a peice of the sword is 18, the ladder knockout feature goes up in steps
of the calculated average stake and the completed sword bonus is a multiple of 9 on 90p play ( best I have had is a bonus of 90).I am trying to use this info to determine the average stake values using various staking methods
to see which is the best stratagy.I dont think it can be straight forward calculation of average stake between achieving the first reel activation and
completing the 5 reels as there is one stratagy which on face value gives the player a big advantage.I need to experiment a bit more but happy to share info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back